Recent content by APEXgunparts

1. APEXgunparts

Vietnam Era FN Manufacture UZI's sourced by CIA via Interarms and supplied to MACV SOG and ARVN forces

I believe this is the same pouch, showing more time in service use: Thompson 30rd Magazine Pouch, OD Green, Greek Richard
  2. APEXgunparts

Safe Deposit Box Storage?

Years ago a fellow Soldier told me he put his STEN in a safe deposit box while he was stationed outside the USA. Only issue was they kept raising the rates on the safe deposit box rental. Not being local meant he had to pay and couldn't move the gun to another place. Richard
  3. APEXgunparts

MKE HK33 collapsible stocks at Atlantic

The ones that APEX Gun Parts has in stock are black metal with a deep gray buttplate. We also have them for the MP5 and the HK91/G3 Richard
  4. APEXgunparts

Pindad at SHOT Show 2024 (Indonesian FNC imports??)

It is my understanding that the Clinton's put in place a ban on anything rifled out of China. That is why Chinese shotguns are around, but no Chinese made rifles. The VRA was the first hurdle to imports from Russia, now it is the financial sanctions too. President Obama blocked the import of US...
  5. APEXgunparts

This past week I spoke to a friend who works for a large US based firearms importer. He had heard about the Pindad FNC and so went by their booth at the Shot Show. He was told that they had already made an agreement with another US company to import their guns. The other thing he learned, none...
  6. APEXgunparts

The article at this link does a better job of explaining the position ATF imports division is taking. This isn't new, last year I read about an importer of modern semi-auto's that suddenly wasn't able to import the "pistol" they had been bringing into the USA for some time. I don't remember who...
  7. APEXgunparts

The MKE MP5's have a true pistol length barrel and are not in a rifle caliber, so there import is not effected. And yes, the large importer I discussed this with, who got hosed already on a rifle caliber pistol version of what would have been a popular rifle has hired a lobbyist to get the word...
  8. APEXgunparts

I can tell you right now that ATF won't approve the import as a pistol. Put on a stock and try again, it won't be approved because it is "non-sporting" This is a recent change from the ATF imports branch. Another importer we have direct contact with was ready to go with something quite similar...
  9. APEXgunparts

Any black friday deals out there?

There is a search bar right at the top of the page. This past week APEX ran a flash sale on UZI kits. There are currently 8 items with "UZI" in the short title in the "SALES and DEALS" category. The 25 round magazines have been quite popular. Richard
  10. APEXgunparts

Any black friday deals out there?

APEX Gun Parts has a whole category of assorted items on sale (close to 200): SALES AND DEALS Category We also have discounts on entire categories of products: Hogue CAA Primary Weapons Systems American Built Arms Manticore Arms Richard
  11. APEXgunparts

FA Uzi Ammo

Thank you for letting me know. I hoped someone would have that answer. Richard
  12. APEXgunparts

FA Uzi Ammo

The people who handle the sales and shipping for our E-Bay and GunBroker accounts won't know that info for the same reason that I don't know. It isn't marked on the wood crate, steel tin or the cardboard boxes inside the tin. The message we see clearly presented is "For submachinegun only" Since...
  13. APEXgunparts

FA Uzi Ammo

Since you asked... We have sold a lot of this ammo to sub gun shooters, on-line, at SAR and Knob Creek. 9mm Submachine Gun Ammo 500 Rounds Israeli IMI Surplus It is what Jeff and I run in our 9MM SMG's and the MKE-AP5's. Because we use it there isn't much more left to be sold! Richard
  14. APEXgunparts

Obligatory STEN photo thread

STEN Mark 5, a C&R gun that came from an estate. The beginning of the video is about the Mark 5 kits that APEX sells. I start the video here at the point where we have the SMG at the range. You will note how controllable the Mark 5 is, easy to do single rounds and short bursts. We were shooting...
  15. APEXgunparts

Uzi parts dried up?

Thank you for sharing the link to our UZI 9MM barrels. They have been moving out the door every day since I put them up for sale. Its a one time buy from a source who put these away about 20 years ago. Richard

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter