Recent content by azmotorhead

1. A

hey, i wanted to check and see if you had any more of the poly stocks for sterlings or knew...

hey, i wanted to check and see if you had any more of the poly stocks for sterlings or knew where to get them. thanks for any info.
  2. A

Receiver blocks

cool, i am going to be watching that one. thanks and between this and weaponsguild i am learning alot about getting this together properly
  3. A

Sterling L2A3 Serial Number question

if its not to much trouble could someone with the big book let me know when sn# kr 33952 was made? thanks
  4. A

Receiver blocks

thanks, i have been trying to register on that forum and i finally got it to work
  5. A

Sorry - "stupid question"

apex and wise lite both sell many of the parts to make your build legal. on imported weapons you are allowed 10 imported parts to be on the gun. so if you used a us barrel, receiver,bolt, barrel nut and trigger group. you would be pretty close already and buying many of these parts semi auto...
  6. A

Indian Ordnance Factories

i wonder if any companies are looking into importing new magazines from them.
  7. A

Receiver blocks

hi, new to the forum. i am going to attempt a sterling build soon with an apex kit. i have a prety good undrstanding overall on how to complete this legally and safely however putting the required receiver block or denier bar in the receiver has me questioning a few things. i have a couple of...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter