Recent content by booger hooker

1. B

Old shotgun news ads!

Looking at my old issues of SGN is bad but for me looking at my issues of Hemming's Motor News from the early 1980's is much worse...Boss 429 Mustangs, Shelby's, Superbird, 427 Corvette, Pantera, 426 hemi Mopar, 427 SOHC motor and many others all under $10,000. Tried to talk my parents into...
  2. B

Unopened mag

I have some with that style of packaging as well as the silver foil type.
  3. B

Sten Commando case from Sarco

Would this case work for a Sterling? I’m also curious if the Sterling mags would be too curved to fit in the pouches? May have to get a couple anyway in case I get a Sten.
  4. B

Suomi Mags for your Lage Upper

Yes back then CFS was the go to for anything Suomi and still have 17 or so of the Suomi kits back then that were dirt cheap.
  5. B

MAC leather holster repros

I would love to have a shoulder holster for my Mac-11A1, I'll keep my eyes open for updates on this thread. ;)
  6. B

Max-10/15 received / disappointed (no artwork!)

I requested box art for my upper as well...the box said "sorry". :)
  7. B

Suomi Mags for your Lage Upper

43 drums, 4 Coffins and 85 stick mags...another Coffin or two would be nice but I think I'll pass.
  8. B

Richard from BWEfirearms has passed away.

I had spoken to him in the past about a .22lr conversion for the Sterling that he had planned to do when he had the time. He'll be truly missed by all.
  9. B

M11/9 holster

Awesome and thank you!
  10. B

M11/9 holster

My Mac-11A1 would look sweet in one of those holsters. :) Where did you buy yours from?
  11. B

Your MAX-11A1/15 is ready!

On the order form USPS is an option so that’s why I selected it, didn’t see anything about UPS only for this item. Today was the 3rd and last day for them to deliver and then it was going back to the hub and then returned to Lage at some point. I made a special trip into the city with todays...
  12. B

Did anyone else select USPS for their upper to be shipped but was shipped by UPS instead? I notified Lage as soon as I seen the UPS shipping notification of their mistake but never heard anything back. My worst fears are realized with UPS as nobody is ever home during the day when they stop...
  13. B

Vz26 mags in M10 9mm

So if the VZ26 mags will work in a Mac-10/9 couldn’t they also work in a Walter MPK/L with similar modifications to the mag like with the Mac…or does it need to be the VZ25 mag instead?
  14. B

I’m I the only one that wants a Mac90?

That's a MAK90 with the "silly ass butthole stock"...not a MAC90. ;)
  15. B

Got my “almost ready” e-mail today and of course answered back with a YES! I requested the box with the art drawn on it so it’ll probably be a few extra days before it’d ship which is fine with me.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter