Recent content by cajun 22

1. C

When did Vector start making semi minis?

I have one of the cut down Group receiver Mini uzi produced by Vector. It was purchased through Atlantic Firearms in January 2008. Not sure how much longer they produced them. Sorry, comprehension fail. I didn't see that you wanted a start date.
  2. C

The beginning of the CF-W A1 (The Prototypes)

As always, thank you CF for your contributions to this site and the platform. I have since moved on from the platform but enjoyed the tungsten ride while it lasted. The new owner is very pleased with the Gen 2 and the A1 bolts. Even happier that he purchased both on them when he acquired the...
  3. C

Does anyone sell a stronger barrel nut spring?

That's weird. I've never seen the small one before. My full size and mini both have the larger one. The smaller one might be for the pistol/micro.
  4. C

Ammo question

Make sure the barrel nut is all the way tight. How deep is the dimple in the primer compared to other rounds fired? Clean the chamber with a chamber brush. Is the striker hitting with authority? Just some things to check. Good Luck.
  5. C

Gun Insurance?

Eastern also includes ammo and reloading supplies in their coverage.
  6. C

Gun Insurance?

This X2. Great rates and excellent coverage.
  7. C

AM 180

Gaujo You win quote of the week right there!!
  8. C

Vector Mini Uzi Carbine

All of the Mini Uzi carbines built by Vector, on Group Industries receivers, started out as a full size receiver that was cut down and rewelded. Vector would have stamped their name on all of them. It is possible that another company or individual performed this conversion on their own and not...
  9. C

Full size Register Receiver uzi. OPEN bolt. Replacement bolt Question.

These were for sale recently in the classifieds. He might have more. https://uzitalk.com/forums/index.php?threads/wts-smg-uzi-clearanced-bolts.99544/
  10. C

UZI barrel nut to hub thread

Not to hijack this thread but I have something at Shaw now that Joe is doing for me. He is taking custom work. I called and spoke to him directly. I will update as soon as my work returns and with some things that he will be doing soon. I am still interested in one of these adapters too.
  11. C

Nice!
  12. C

Freedom Ordnance FM-9 belt fed owners

Amphibian. Video please for the unwashed masses.
  13. C

I would be in on this!
  14. C

Semi Auto Sear Verification Help

Those are mini semi-auto sears. They can be used in a full size semi build as only the left side of the sear engages the striker assembly in both the full size and the mini.
  15. C

Semi auto UZI fired a short burst, ammo problem or...?

Correct. If the round does not have enough energy to push the bolt far enough back to reset the striker on the sear, but far enough back to strip another round, the striker will follow the bolt back foward and the round goes off.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter