Recent content by delta-10

1. D

Uzi Factory box

You would be better off using that $400 getting one of the original uzi soft bags.
  2. D

I loaded 158 grain SWC in 9mm cases and it works ... KIND OF NOT GREAT

So how much Unique are you using? I have a ton of 158 grain .358" Lead Semi-Wadcutter from when I was mainly reloading. 38 Special. Unique was what I used. Dirty but it works.
  3. D

UZI Vector/IMUI 45 conversion trigger reset issue

Using those steps is how I fixed an issue I was having as well. Just take your time, study how the parts interact with each other and make sure nothing is binding.
  4. D

Registered sear breakage?

My Qualified does as well
  5. D

Is Wild Geese the best “UZI” movie ever?

Delta Force State my head over the years and was the inspiration for me to get an Uzi SMG for my 1st full auto in 2012. Even though the first machine gun I ever shot when I was 13 was an mp5sd. Now I can proudly say I've added a mini and micro to the mix.
  6. D

Mini Uzi SMG Closed Bolt Build

If you have folding stocks with two different lengths of pull most likely you have a mini stock and a micro stock. I believe the mini is longer than the micro. I have a micro but it came with the longer mini length stock.
  7. D

Barrel run update

We all appreciate the update and your hard work. You and your wife are in my prayers
  8. D

New Uzi suppressor

What does it weigh? What size tube did you use?
  9. D

OOB discharge due to casehead separation

Slow mo that happened to me the first time I shot my new to me transferable Uzi SMG. Thankfully I had my work truck with me so I was able to dig something out of the truck and eventually get the case out of the chamber so that we could finish shooting for the day. That is the first and only time...
  10. D

Anyone messed with a Title II Arms or Practical Solutions side folding stock?

I bought a practical Solutions side folding stock for a Mac that we had for sale where the wire stock broke ( after the gun had a bid on it ) and we had to get something on the gun in order to sell it. I was very impressed with his workmanship and the eventual winner of the gun was very pleased...
  11. D

Where to get Uzi Extractors?

I think what I've heard IWI no longer supports the uzi. Certainly any patents that have been filed on the original design should be expired. That would be my guess. If you had a way of building quality extractors they would absolutely sell. I think when IWK were selling extractors last they were...
  12. D

.45 grease gun Magwell pics?

Here are the ones I have. I got both grip assemblies with a bolt, barrel & mags that I bought a few years ago. I thought the "screw build" was someones "one off" attempt at building one. I was shocked to see a photo of one in Dave's book. So there must be a few out there. Hopefully my photos can...
  13. D

SMG Bolt Dimple in the firing pin

I have heard of gunsmiths just drilling the bolt out like a semi-auto bolt is and then putting a new fining pin in. They usually just modify a semi-auto firing pin so that it stays in the bolt. It is a hell of a job because of how hard the bolt it. They may have to "soften" the metal, drill it...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter