Recent content by gorillastomp

1. gorillastomp

Gauging interest in an adjustable bolt

It’s not done with drag in the normal fashion. I can’t go into much detail. We are thinking outside the box on this one. All the models show it works. Give us a few more weeks.
  2. gorillastomp

I plan to use you as a beta tester. So you will get to see it hands on. If you are interested?
  3. gorillastomp

The idea is to slow the bolt without adding any extra weight to the bolt. It’s keeping the original weight or even lighter and being able to get your desired speed. If you like faster than stock that isn’t a problem. This will be an ideal bolt for a ghost upper. Small compact slow and...
  4. gorillastomp

Uzi Factory box

The box does add value if you are a collector. But at 400$ that seems high. Others may have an opinion. Is it the cardboard box or the plastic one?
  5. gorillastomp

I will update you once machining is done. I can’t wait to get some videos going!
  6. gorillastomp

Need help

I saw one that the semi feed ramp weld had broken loose.
  7. gorillastomp

Reasonable selling price on Action Arms Uzi and Mini NIB?

Mini Uzi around $4500 full size if model A $2200 if model B $2000 This is the average pricing. The mini Uzi can go for stupid high prices though.
  8. gorillastomp

FAST efile transfer times

I heard that the extra people they hired for the pistol brace registration are now working on the normal transfers. No matter what the change is I really hope it continues. It’s been a long time coming.
  9. gorillastomp

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

😂 I was kidding some. It is amazing how much the bolts are going for. However it will be awesome to get our bolts running!
  10. gorillastomp

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

Once we get the slow fire bolts going hopefully soon. I would dump the tungsten bolts for what ever you can get out of them and buy a couple versions of ours. M11, and Mac 10.
  11. gorillastomp

I agree this is a project of passion. Of course money is always good! The crazy thing about this is no heavy bolts. A tungsten bolt for the Mac10 is 5 lbs. that is just crazy heavy. Form all our models weight is not part of the reduction of speed. There should be a working test bolt in a few...
  12. gorillastomp

we are planning 1800 rpm upper rate to 400 rpm lower. Cost is still being kicked around. I am pushing for $900 to $1200 but will now more at a later time.
  13. gorillastomp

Has anyone tried the Eagle Ranger loader on an M11 mag.

Interesting.. It may be a good project for a 3D printer.
  14. gorillastomp

Has anyone tried the Eagle Ranger loader on an M11 mag.

https://eagleranger.com/products/mag-speed-loader This looks like it would work on one if the loader would fit over the mag.
  15. gorillastomp

We are working on the prototype now I will keep you updated. It will be a few weeks but I will get some videos out.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter