Recent content by GUNMAN

1. G

Grey Ghost Uppers for the CF-W bolt.

I just sent you an email. I'd take one. Please include me on your list. Hope I'm not too late!!! Thanks, Gunman
  2. G

I'm interested in 5 or 6 of your very highest quality drums.. Please let me know when they're...

I'm interested in 5 or 6 of your very highest quality drums.. Please let me know when they're ready. thanks! Kirk a.k.a. Gunman
  3. G

Lowest Price On 30 Round P-Mags I've Seen Yet !

Because they are compatible with a greater number of weapons systems and include the dust cover. You know they changed them for a reads on, right?
  4. G

Lowest Price On 30 Round P-Mags I've Seen Yet !

Spend another buck or two and get the Gen M3s, not the older ones. You won't be sorry..
  5. G

Need advice -- Select Fire RR

Be careful! If I recall, most of the Stemple guns are rewelds. My local SOT had one and it took him a very long time to sell it. Another top choice would be the Sendra/BFI. They are highly regarded and fetch a premium. Thank goodness Vegas mentioned the adapter pin to mate small hole uppers...
  6. G

RPB over stamp question

I think the Max-11A1/9 only works with the SWD M11A1 guns, not the RPB Versions with the small magwell.
  7. G

mac 10 smg

Don't want to hijack a thread where someone is looking for help, but can you tell me what folding stock that is on your M-10 Vegas? Is it one of Sam's? My M11 would sure look good with one of those! Thanks, Kirk
  8. G

RIP SABRE?

Call me a smarta$$, but I can't help but think about all those posts that said something like "take my money" for a 13 pound boat anchor. I watched the disassembly video with all those screws and thought WTF, who would buy one of these?
  9. G

Best UZI Mag Loader ??

http://www.tacticalinc.com/lula-loaders-c-97_417.html Yes, got it from Tactical Innovations. All the lulu loaders are on sale! This is my first purchase from them. They did a great job. My loader came in the mail yesterday, so I was able to play with it last night... It's awesome and so fast...
  10. G

It's about damned time

Did anybody mention buying more ammo and mags :-)
  11. G

Best UZI Mag Loader ??

Thanks again guys! I found the lula Uzi loader on sale for $19.99 and ordered one. Should be here in a couple days!
  12. G

Taking new UZI for a spin

I just watched the video. What size BLackjack buffer were you using?
  13. G

Taking new UZI for a spin

That's funny! I took my Vector out for its first spin on Sunday afternoon! Ran perfect! A real crowd pleaser... Congrats and enjoy!!
  14. G

Best UZI Mag Loader ??

I'd say the jury has spoken and the verdict is the Lula loader. I'll pick one up and give it a try. Anything beats loading by hand. The Youtube video makes it look really easy. Thanks for ALL the input guys! Much appreciated!! Gunman
  15. G

Best UZI Mag Loader ??

Took my Vector to the range today.. She ran like a sewing machine but loading all those mags by hand for a subgun really sucks. So, here goes another one of those "best" questions: What's the best mag loader for UZI mags? Is there one that makes loading quick and easy? I've searched and found 3...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter