Recent content by kck8385

1. K

What sling shipped out with your NIB Vector SMG? Also, the trigger guard tag is a mystery.

I bought 3 and none came with a sling. Kevin
  2. K

Richard from BWEfirearms has passed away.

I live in Gainesville so I took my Uzi down to Richard a number of years ago for some work then went and picked it up when it was ready. We talked for over an hour each time. He was so knowledgeable and showed me a lot of stuff he had in his shop. His skill and knowledge will be missed. Kevin
  3. K

M11a1 Ingram Questions

Strobro32, Mine does not have that tab.
  4. K

M11a1 Ingram Questions

Strobro32: I don't know exactly what you are referring to. If you have a picture I will pull mine out of the safe and get back with you. Gaujo: 9MM Auto is 380 ACP
  5. K

M11a1 Ingram Questions

I looked for years before I found one. Mine is marked as follows; INGRAM M11, CAL 9MM AUTO MILITARY ARMAMENT CORP POWDER SPRINGS, GA, USA
  6. K

SWD m11/9 Form 4 Information Verification

Sending it in just like the current form. Will update this in @ 12 months or so.
  7. K

Thank you all for the information. Kevin
  8. K

Thanks to everyone who replied. I understand the fact that common practice was to send in the new form exactly like the old one and have done it that way for years. My fear is that what is on my form will be wrong when compared to the original registration in their file. Has anyone had a SWD...
  9. K

I am about to transfer a SWD M11/9 and with BATFE being so picky lately I want to make sure the Form 4 information I have is correct. Is the following the correct information? ON THE CURRENT FORM: Manufacturer: Daniel, S.W., Inc. (SWD) 1872 Marietta Blvd. Atlanta, GA 30318 Model: M11/9...
  10. K

PS M10/9mm 40 Round Magazine Question

I just found a couple of 40 round mags that I received when I purchased my PS M10/9 back in 2005. I would like to know who made them. They are grey parkerized and have "M10-9MM" stamped on the body. Any guess on who made them? Thanks, Kevin
  11. K

Original MAC M11 (380) Suppressor - What size eyelets and how many?

Concord, That is correct. It was like that when I received it and I am going to rebuild it. Also thanks to Root and Shattered for the information. Kevin
  12. K

Original MAC M11 (380) Suppressor - What size eyelets and how many?

I just received an original MAC M11 380 suppressor in which someone decided to remove the eyelets from the first stage. I would like to replace them and need to know what size and how many? Thanks, Kevin
  13. K

PS m11 vs RPB M11: Are the bolts the same

Jack007, Thank you for the information. The bolt in my PS/RPB Overstamp M11 has a L in a circle. What does that signify? Thank you, Kevin
  14. K

PS m11 vs RPB M11: Are the bolts the same

I am trying to find out if the bolt RPB used in the M11 (380) is exactly the same as the bolt used by MAC in the Powder Springs M11.
  15. K

New RPB M11 Magazine Arrived. I have a question

Picture of magazine showing where bolt hits the follower. I do not know how to make the picture appear in the post. The link is a pdf. Kevin

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter