Recent content by Kramer

1. K

FN FNC Bolt

What's going on with these? I think that I received a text earlier in the month but my cell phone blew up and I lost all contacts, texts and pics.
  2. K

Registered mini Uzi bolt question

Many mini bolts were just cut down full size bolts. They have a high cyclic rate.
  3. K

New KAK Short BBL and Shroud

I gots a shorty barrel and shroud coming.
  4. K

Is Wild Geese the best “UZI” movie ever?

Dogs or War is a great movie. Early Christopher Walken before he started talking funny. Gotta love The terminator and its use of the nine millimetah Oooozi.
  5. K

New KAK Short BBL and Shroud

They will not work with the tool room guns?
  6. K

Why is it that 9mm 147gn projectiles are not RN.

Federal used to make a RN 147, don't know if they still do. Buy yeah, RN 147 is tough to find if you want factory ammo.
  7. K

Cost to sandblast and Parkerize Uzi receiver

When it comes to Parkerizing, Root can cook like "Pinkman" in a Winnebago. lol
  8. K

Help identify Uzi gunsmith

I would not really worry about it. When you can, look it over for the makers info. I bought one from him five years ago and the makers info was on the top edge of the receiver side and was covered up when the top cover was installed.
  9. K

Shortened shroud and barrel threaded for supressor. Is there anywhere to get a barrel shroud to cut down?

He is no longer in business and the website is up for information purposes only.
  10. K

And the MAC suppressor insanity continues....

Your time line is off. They were not impossible to give away a few years ago. Five years ago, I bought a pair for my MAC10s and they were already rising in value then, I paid around $400-500 each and the prices have been rising. There is a good chance that the person that paid that much probably...
  11. K

Pindad at SHOT Show 2024 (Indonesian FNC imports??)

I hope that Pindad sends over the parts.
  12. K

Full Auto Uzi in Connecticut.

You are kinda on track. They redefined "assault weapons" in regards to semi auto military types, but the way it was written, it affected NFA type firearms with selectors.
  13. K

Max11/15 in other calibers?

30 carbine would be good too.
  14. K

Does your FA Oozie ever eat a brass case?

You have never heard of an Oozie nine millametah? How about a phased Plasma Rifle in the 40 watt range?
  15. K

Police Model origins

Looks like a M1 carbine rear sight. All the police units that I Have seen had the regular MAC 10 sight.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter