Recent content by krazymac

1. krazymac

Rare Breed Triggers new E3 trigger

Dude I loved your comment, legit laughed out loud. That was awesome!! No need for the above!!!
  2. krazymac

Rare Breed Triggers new E3 trigger

@glockman wins this thread dudes. Let’s shut it down! Hahaha
  3. krazymac

Anyone else interested interest in a Max-11A1/SK?

I would love a 380 SK upper. Absolutely
  4. krazymac

Congrats Lage MFG!

Congratulations Richard! Thank y’all for all you do for the Mac community! So much time has passed I can’t remember if you have any anodized/finished versions of these. If so would you or Jackie mind posting some pics to help us get even more fired up? #18 on A1 and #86 on M10 here I come...
  5. krazymac

Want Slower Rate of Fire and Perceived Recoil/Flip -Hydraulic Buffer ?Brake?

VLTOR A5 tube, H3 buffer, Wolf XP Spring, Precision Armament M4-72 "Severe Duty" Comp. However I have a Silencerco ASR Brake on mine now for the can. Put these on and you will be amazed at how slow and smooth the gun will shoot.
  6. krazymac

Paypal gift warning my fellow UT members

Knock on wood, but I have always used PP Friends'n Family and never had an issue. Granted, all transactions have been with UT members.
  7. krazymac

Good indoor C3 range in Dallas

I took all my MG’s to Frisco gun club. Didn’t even check my forms. I did mag dumps the entire time.
  8. krazymac

Ingram Mac-10 on Armslist

Holy hell that is an excellent point MJ. My sweet bride is asking me to sell a 928 I have babied for years. Really glad you said this, I think I'll employ that technique.
  9. krazymac

Ingram Mac-10 on Armslist

Reminds me of this delusional listing on GB. This guy started the price of this NIB pair of "consecutive serial number" open-bolt semis at $15K. The starting bid is now down to $10,925. Again, delusional.
  10. krazymac

Glock flux brace

Great review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAqoaAyBvMY
  11. krazymac

Glock flux brace

It's just the right length, reminds me of using my Lage collapsible stock; maybe a smidge shorter but still usable. Here's an image.
  12. krazymac

Glock flux brace

I received my Flux brace today and I love it. Works great as both a brace and a ...cough; "brace." I think Flux Defense really made something special here. Does not hinder using the gun as a pistol at all either. I'm a happy customer and the company has been solid with questions and customer...
  13. krazymac

Glock flux brace

Published image from their site. But full disclosure; I did buy one....we will see if I regret the impulse buy when they start shipping.
  14. krazymac

Glock flux brace

Mall ninja operator or not, I'm a sucker for spring loaded gizmos.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter