Recent content by Makman90

1. M

IDF General Gabi Ofir his personal micro GALIL with Burstcontrol.

Wow!!! That is an amazing piece of history right there!!! Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing!!
  2. M

New usa made GALIL wood handguards!!

Welcome bigger hammer!! Glad to see you on here!! Thank you for the top notch work sir!! I love my handgaurd!! Fit and finish excellent!! Very happy with mine!
  3. M

Adding a limited run of black walnut to the lineup.
  4. M

Fresh made handguards from Tennessee!! Hillbillyfirearms came through with some excellent quality handgaurds!! Ar models and arm models available now!! Excellent Tennessee hardwood whittled (*cnc'd) to perfection!!* with og israeli springbands nitrided and fresh rivets!! Contact jeff @...
  5. M

CNC vs. Tortort receover

Torttort. Excellent quality. Excellent price. Readily available. Active in the galil community. Continues to improve and refine there products while stepping outside the comfort zone and trying new designs and receivers and actually listening to feedback of builders. Stand up guys. I look...
  6. M

Galil Pistol Prototype

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpc7o6DnHNH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14zk385qdd7ir
  7. M

Galil Pistol Prototype

R6 vs r4 Size comparison.. Tmmrw we shoot!!
  8. M

Galil Pistol Prototype

Tenngalil is the man to see about laser engraving, lightning cuts and nitriding...as you can see! Couldnt be happier with this build.
  9. M

Galil Pistol Prototype

And then there was three... R6 pistol build complete!! Heres one for now more pics later.. Big thanks to jeff miller for eveything man!!! Ben at tort tort! Jeff and mullrick made some incredible pistolas!!
  10. M

Unknown Galil/R series dust cover

Nobelteque made some lm series models over there..maybe this is one of theirs?
  11. M

Heavy Barreled Galil AR 5.56 by Tenngalil

That is a work of art!!! Outstanding work by jeff and a beautiful rifle for you!! Excellent fabwork..making a heavy barreled galil is no easy task.. Love it! And that handguard!!! EXCELLENT!
  12. M

Galil barrel vise clamp recommendation

Really needs to be tourqed right..and be able to repeat process incase barrel shoulder needs turned to acheive proper headspacing..you could use copper or brass as the jaws..but you really do need to be able to check ft pounds.
  13. M

The journey for a stamped Galil

Honestly..im crushed..i thought and have belived this whole time that was a stamped receiver...*heavy sigh.. Down the road i had plans to turn my beater mak90 into a copy of the stamped galil from tales of the gun.. :,)
  14. M

Galil barrel vise clamp recommendation

Well..since no ones offering up there proper way..heres what i do.. Barrel has two flats milled on shoulder..or alteast it should. Clamp it in flat jawed bridgeport vise on the flats. For a "crows foot" i took a large adjustable wrench cut the back off it and weld a cheap 1/2 drive socket to...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter