Recent content by MontanaRenegade86

1. MontanaRenegade86

Full size Uzi Suppressor recommendations.

Concur. Love my R9 setup.
  2. MontanaRenegade86

New Atrius Trigger-looks like an improvement over the FRT and Alamo and Para15

That's what I thought. Who knows when and if the courts will correctly rule that these devices ARE NOT machineguns.
  3. MontanaRenegade86

New Atrius Trigger-looks like an improvement over the FRT and Alamo and Para15

Didn't the National Association of Gun Rights win a court injunction that essentially prevents their members from getting their FRTs confiscated from ATF?
  4. MontanaRenegade86

Registered sear breakage?

I've had mixed results with reloads. A close friend of my dad's reloaded about 1,000 .22 Hornet cartridges for me. It is top quality ammunition that shoots better than Hornady. The gophers don't seem to be too impressed, though. :D An associate of mine made up some .38 Special reloads for my...
  5. MontanaRenegade86

I try to keep a pretty close eye on my firing pin and lower feed lip. They appear to be pretty stout, but sometimes bad things happen, I guess. Your post reaffirms my belief in not shooting reloaded rounds through a transferable machinegun.
  6. MontanaRenegade86

Ouch. An Uzi bolt bolt is tougher than a woodpecker's lips, too. That must have been one hell of a double charge.
  7. MontanaRenegade86

I probably would, too, provided I could get a registered bolt for not much more (+/- $1.5k).
  8. MontanaRenegade86

Any collector value to a box of IMI UZI 9MM?

I concur. You can get quality S&B blasting ammo for around $0.26/round. No need to shoot the collectible stuff yet.
  9. MontanaRenegade86

FOIA Request Results for my S&W 76

The results of a FOIA request for my S&W 76 finally came back. I always get excited when I get these requests fulfilled, because it tells a story about one of my firearms. Here's the story of my S&W 76... Form 2: 11/08/1971 (Date of Manufacture) Approved Form 5 to Massachusetts State Police...
  10. MontanaRenegade86

Limited Number of 8.9" Threaded Barrels Available

That...makes sense. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why it looked that way.
  11. MontanaRenegade86

OD ring was fine on mine, fit right in. Another thing I noticed on mine is that the barrel is really frosty looking on the inside, even after a good cleaning.
  12. MontanaRenegade86

Mine won't feed dummy rounds worth a damn, they keep getting stuck in the chamber.
  13. MontanaRenegade86

Omega O-760 build

Roger that. The intent of my post was to state that the guy selling them on GB (not sure if he is the thief, the fence, or an innocent dupe) has been doing so since early 2022. I’ve been following him off and on since then and he seems to have an almost endless supply of these kits. A burst...
  14. MontanaRenegade86

Omega O-760 build

I think mine used a modified Sten magazine. I misplaced it some time ago, so I can't be certain that's what it was.
  15. MontanaRenegade86

Omega O-760 build

If we're talking about the same guy, and I think we are, he must have quite a few of these kits in his possession. I purchased one of them in April 2022, but I got a refund because a pipe burst in his shop and ruined a bunch of his inventory. I was pretty disappointed because some of the S&W76...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter