Recent content by mtlcafan79

1. M

HUB direct thread mount for 7/8-9 threads?

Sounds like a job for ECCO Machine.
  2. M

Replacement barrel for Max11-15

I have a Rosco 10.5 waiting as a backup for mine when the time comes. SoLGW gets a thumbs up and would probably be the next one I would try.
  3. M

Mac 11/9 Muzzle Brake

https://www.jmac-customs.com/2c-1-2-28-slim-9mm/ That's what I use. Never used it without it so I can't say how much difference it made.
  4. M

Max 11/15 internal or external

Unless you can find the AR recoil version used it looks like all that's available to order on the Lage website is the IRM version. I have no regrets with IRM, but I only shoot it in the standard 10.5" 5.56 config.
  5. M

M11/9 Improved trigger?

I'm a fan of the Lage Full Auto Only trigger.
  6. M

Just shot max11a1/15 for first time

I use Magpul type 2 rail covers. Haven't melted them yet. I usually run it until I can smell them getting hot and that's a sign to let it cool off. Most of the time it's on a bipod or tripod though. I also have a Lage K grip but haven't tried it yet.
  7. M

max 11/15 jamming

TW-25 is white grease right? I would clean that all off and use an oil instead. The only issues I have with mine is that it won't feed from a beta mag. Everything else runs like a top.
  8. M

Lage Max 15 brass life

Clean chamber. Never had an issue extracting. I just assumed it was tough on brass.
  9. M

Lage Max 15 brass life

I've stopped collecting brass out of my MAX-11/15. I was collecting all brass, but now it likes to tear brass in half nearly every range session. Brass was failing on it's second or third reload. I get 2 or 3 every 500ish rounds or so. Gas is set to one click above where it won't run reliably.
  10. M

Max-10/15 Firing Pin

Isn't the heavy IRM spring supposed to help in situations like this? That would be an easy fix if so.
  11. M

Zmag Q

+1 Lula. Even at that it's two hands and a solid surface to get those last few in.
  12. M

Got my D-60's, what a pain in the azz to load!

Pmag 40s seem work well. Not much more capacity, but they will load with many options of more than one at a time.
  13. M

Max-10/15s getting called / we know what number we are on?

My D60 feeds flawlessly. It's definitely more reliable than the Beta mag.
  14. M

Your MAX-11A1/15 is ready!

I have a D60 that runs great in a 11/15 so far. Total PITA to load for sure though. Most people that I let load it themselves give up way before it gets anywhere close to 60 rounds.
  15. M

Reloading for the Model 11 - Titegroup or n320

https://www.vihtavuori.com/reloading-data/handgun-reloading/?cartridge=101 No experience with N320 in 380, but I tend to load in the mid to high end of VV N320 data for 9mm. I've used Titegroup in the same loads and things are by far way cleaner running N320, especially when suppressed. I won't...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter