Recent content by mwarnick1

1. M

Gauging interest in an adjustable bolt

I started typing out the same post but then figured I’d just have to wait to see 😀 Not using drag “in the normal fashion” is something interesting to think about
  2. M

Value ceiling on an Uzi — It depends on how you define value. The Uzi doesn’t offer the options you can get with a Mac. The Mac is more similar to the HK/AR/Sear options with much more potential choices
  3. M

M11/180

While a 180 upper would be great, a 12G upper is the holy grail! Thanks for the updates and prototypes
  4. M

I looked at the Urbach bolt on GB when you first listed it. With it being a sort of unknown one off I wasn’t quite sure how it would perform. I don’t think that one sale is necessarily a great gauge of the market. I do 100% agree that it’s a small market though. I also love the Macs when...
  5. M

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

If the rumored non-tungsten slow fire bolts mentioned in another thread come anywhere close to the performance of the CFW it could kill future demand. I’m very curious to see the design of those other slowfire bolts
  6. M

Neat info. Thanks for posting it. That says a lot about the level of effort Sam/Tina are putting into equipment to maybe produce them. That also points to why prices will remain high. That’s a bunch of sunk costs to recover on a limited demand product
  7. M

What’s the reason? It sounds like you might be saying that only one manufacturer in the world has the right machines?
  8. M

Thanks for sharing that interesting info. I assume the deal didn’t work? Why not? Just curious as that math seems like it should be worth the effort
  9. M

MAC 11 conversion to .22TCM?

That’s the grail gun!!! Wow!
  10. M

Great report. Thank you!
  11. M

Thank you!
  12. M

Any guesses why these were more prone to OBD than other calibers?
  13. M

What was concerning? The brass issues shown above or something else?
  14. M

I need to practice Lage upper mag changes

Pics as promised
  15. M

I need to practice Lage upper mag changes

It’s a magwell funnel that clips onto the Lage upper and makes it super easy to index/insert Suomi style shockwave mags into the magwell I’ll get some pics this weekend if no one posts any sooner.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter