Recent content by rlairdm60

1. R

Uzi Pro Post Sample Full Auto conversion information

Thank you for taking the time to give such a detailed answer. Yes, I was thinking I would go closed bolt and using the existing semi-lower. The only reason I considered starting with the PRO is that I saw a post sample for sale, and I happen to own one. I prefer the low cyclic rate myself, I...
  2. R

Full size Uzi Suppressor recommendations.

I've had a Gemtech Mossad II since 2017. I have several thousand rounds through it. Works great and just replaces the barrel nut so you dont need an adapter. The downside is, you cant use it on any other guns, and you cant take it apart to clean it. I bought a Liberty Mystic X and a Liberty...
  3. R

Why is it that 9mm 147gn projectiles are not RN.

I have loaded 1000's of Xtreme 147 Gn Round Nose, work great for me.
  4. R

Uzi Pro Post Sample Full Auto conversion information

Hello all, I just got my FFL type 1 changed to a type 7. I'm waiting for the SOT renewal in June before I switch to my type 7. Are any of you type 7?, and if so, do you have any conversion information that you would be willing to sale or share for an Uzi PRO, or any other resources for...
  5. R

SMG Bolt Dimple in the firing pin

I saw another one with the same dimple on Uzi talk in the section about bolts that's why I was wondering if some weren't made like that.
  6. R

Since it's a registered bolt, the only option is to fix it. I wish it was a 200.00 new bolt order that would simplify matters.
  7. R

"ETA: our Glocks have no trouble with 6-1/2s. Interestingly, have several thou Adcom Nato 9mm. Stuff misfires regularly in Glocks, but runs an Uzi like a sewing machine." Agree with NATO 100% best results for me as well before I had issues.
  8. R

I've never used any primers other than CCI. I've had good luck with them for years. I use various ammo, Winchester NATO 125 White Box performs the best, Sellier & Bellot 155 works well, and my loads are 147 gn Extreme bullets copper plated AAC number 7. All work well, when I first got the gun in...
  9. R

Does anyone else have an SMG bolt with a dimple in the firing pin? I'm having FTF issues and I don't know if it's broken or manufactured like this. It looks almost too perfect to be broken. Thanks
  10. R

Where to get Uzi Extractors?

I wonder why IWI wouldn't manufacture them here is the states seems there's a demand for it.
  11. R

Can a Registered 45 bolt for full size use a Mini as a host?

I agree Amphibian. I bought a 9mm registered bolt, it's not married to anything as far as I know The tax stamp says Machine Gun Bolt. How is it married? On the tax stamp?
  12. R

UZI SMG FTF

Thanks, removed the extractor, it did have some carbon buildup under the lip, pulled a brand new extractor out of a bolt, will update you when I can get back out to test fire.
  13. R

UZI SMG FTF

Hey Guys, I have a registered bolt Uzi that has run flawlessly for several years. Last three range trips, it will fire 2 or 3 rounds then a failure to fire occurs. When looking at the brass, the FTF round has no primer strike but has a mark on the lip of the brass covering about 1/8th of the...
  14. R

Registered Bolt Question

What ammo you running Mike?
  15. R

Registered Bolt Question

Im just using regular smg spring setup no buffer.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter