Recent content by ruski5181

1. ruski5181

South African R series of weapons information thread (lots of pictures)

Hey all, been a long time :) I got an email from Nobleteq to say their new website is now live http://shop.nobleteq.com/ and they are selling parts! Happy shopping!
  2. ruski5181

why the blank firing adapter? lol . when we shoot at suspects and use blanks to scare them we don't use a blank adapter
  3. ruski5181

no way ady, you bought a cr21? i bought a cr21 buttstock cover last week for my r5, busy converting to x class in combat rifle, so dressing my rifle up, just looking for a rubber eye relief piece for my acog scope,
  4. ruski5181

South African R5 rifles (Avengers Age Of Ultron)

And one of our cops in uniform and one of our police vans! Heard from someone who went to see it the other day the South African cops get some good airtime, lol
  5. ruski5181

My quest for an R4 clone begins

Nie die enigeste Hagar! There are quite a few of us expat and local boys on here too, always nice to see Galils and R series guns in and around
  6. ruski5181

Hey all, one of those para R4 bags has popped up locally for sale! http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/174440479/SADF_para_and_recce_R4_rifle_jump_bad_bush_war_very_rare_good_condition.html let me know if i can help you out with postage but the bag is out of my price range
  7. ruski5181

SO ivejust completed putting my UTG rail on my R5 together with an ACOG, just like the above picture, was about to shell out the money for the FAb defence but stock when i noticed something, same problem in the picture, the acog does not come back far enough.... if you look at where the Fab...
  8. ruski5181

Guys, I feel i must apologize for my absence and late thinking, we have been training a lot lately, really down in the dirt with my r5, we had 3 details of 45 people this past week shooting r5 and I didn't take any pictures as my phone was off and in my bag. Next time i will try my damdest to...
  9. ruski5181

Galil Front Sight Removal

Lol, we don't get why you guys want the bigger front hood, when I get my LM4 i am putting on the smaller hood for shooting long distance
  10. ruski5181

Lakewood, New Jersey Police Department Selects IWI Tavor as Their New Service Rifle

http://gunssavelives.net/gun-industry/lakewood-new-jersey-selects-iwi-tavor-as-their-new-service-rifle/# The following is a press release from IWI USA. It seems that the Lakewood, NJ Police Department has selected the Tavor SAR as their new service rifle. Harrisburg, PA – IWI US, Inc. a...
  11. ruski5181

Dam, should have thought sooner, at the beginning or the weeka guy was selling a pack of about 5 R1 boyonets, Im sure one of you would have liked one
  12. ruski5181

I am so very happy to have found a cerakote dealer in South Africa www.cerakote.co.za Some of his work i just so freaking cool! Can't wait till i have my LM4 so i can do a complete color overhaul!
  13. ruski5181

Hey all, Ady, we were at the army's Atlantis range, would be cool to get a cold one yeah! Lou, the range belongs to our SANDF, we use it as part of the SACRA combat rifle association as the SAPS, its complicated but because of the history of the SANDF and the SAPS and us being paramilitary still...
  14. ruski5181

Morning Boys and Girls, we had our WP champs this weekend, some people get a bit funny about me taking pics, so not a lot,but we had Gauteng North and South with us, Eastern cape and Northern Cape province as well as our Western Province, I like to think that's why i didn't get a medal. Enough...
  15. ruski5181

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Israeli-Military-Eliraz-Muzzle-Sighting-Device-for-Rifle-Sight-Alignment-/221239177110 First off, this is awesome, I want one. Second... This is all i can find in the manual

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter