Recent content by skubysnacks

1. S

X22LR Max-11A1/15 Prototypes

Any updates strobro?
  2. S

Mac-11 Stock Conundrum- How can I mount a buffer tube?

You need to screw the buffer tube adapter into the Ace adapter. Seeing as the Ace adapter has no threaded holes, I would tap the holes in the Ace adapter if they are small enough. If the holes are too big to thread for your screws, I would use helicoils or external threaded inserts in the Ace...
  3. S

Lage .22 Update!

I am very sorry for your loss.This put me on the verge of crying and/or puking.
  4. S

Lage .22 Update!

Mag release I had the same problem.USMG makes a M-11 SMG EZ Magazine Drop Lever.This worked for my mags without having to make modifications.I wanted one anyways and being able to lock in my mags without modification was just a bonus.This is what it looks...
  5. S

Lage .22 Update!

Usmachinegun has a thumb release that holds the mags with no modification.
  6. S

Lage .22 Update!

Pictures of my m11/22.
  7. S

Lage .22 Update!

I like the way,after what?10,000 rounds,you call shooting "testing".lol!
  8. S

Lage .22 Update!

I bought some parts from USMG.The EZ mag drop lever being one of the parts.It holds the blackdog mags in tight.The mags click in and won't pull out without any modification to the mag.I fired five mags of CCI mini-mag.1 jam.Ran great.
  9. S

Lage .22 Update!

Dude,You are AWESOME!lol! I haven't tried to fire off singles.Maybe I'll try it.
  10. S

Lage .22 Update!

I thought semi-auto didn't work with the conversion kit.
  11. S

Lage .22 Update!

Shot 5 mags.CCI mini-mag.1 stovepipe.1 slight jam.Fired when I re-cocked.No runaways.This thing just keeps getting better.
  12. S

Lage .22 Update!

Shot 5 mags.100 CCI stingers.About 40 wildcats and the rest CCI mini-mags.1 failure to load.1 jam(mini-mag).2 or 3 10 round runaways.Awesome!
  13. S

Lage .22 Update!

It's still breaking in.Make sure you're loading the mags correctly.Use the loader right from the first round.
  14. S

Lage .22 Update!

My don't lock in very well.Some people have filed the mag a little bit.I want to find out what kind of plastic the mags are made of and weld a little plastic on with the plastic welder I have.If you compare the .22 mag to a zytel 9mm mag, you can see the difference in the notches.
  15. S

Lage .22 Update!

My mags are getting easier to load.About 800 rounds and I haven't had to clean the mags or the weapon.I don't have a suppressor.I count out 40 rounds and put them in a 100 count mini-mag box(without the holder plate).My attention span doesn't make it past about 20 when counting as I load.I like...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter