Recent content by soflasmg

1. soflasmg

Finding an FNC

Are you looking for a full auto or semi?
  2. soflasmg

FNC barrel, possible deal.

I'd buy one as well.
  3. soflasmg

removing extractor retaining pin

Thank you!!
  4. soflasmg

removing extractor retaining pin

Can I use a punch? I don't want to damage the bolt.
  5. soflasmg

fixed my fnc

Changed the bolt from an sa gun. upon exam, the extractor spring was weak. :banana
  6. soflasmg

FNC silencer question

The latest incarnation of the M4-2000 does not have a mount for the FNC the last time I checked. I will check today and post here. I bought it for my fnc an was mildly annoyed when the latest can wouldn't fit on my old fnc m4 2000 flash hider/mount. Regarding performance of the can, out of a...
  7. soflasmg

FNC probs

I'm using federal xm193 until I get this sorted out.
  8. soflasmg

FNC probs

I've got a full auto FNC that does not seem to extract properly. I get jams of fired cases not making it out and trying to "refeed". I've got GI, cproducts, and fnc mags, all do the same thing. extractor looks ok, maybe spring shot? I also have another semi fnc. Can I swap the upper without...
  9. soflasmg

Trouble at SCA?

All this interweb fuckery seems astonishing. Design and production capability aside I don't think I would have the balls to sell something that was not deliverable. Backlogged maybe with real production occuring but this is the third time in my dabbling gun hobby I've heard of this. The...
  10. soflasmg

Here's a shiny one

Maybe there's something wrong with me but it looks extremely cool to me.
  11. soflasmg

Newbie with a MPA10

:peep SPYS?
  12. soflasmg

Newbie with a MPA10

Have fun with your new blaster. Hang around here long enough and you'll find yourself needing even more heat!
  13. soflasmg

FNC mags

Thanks. Is very, very good for your help. I like.
  14. soflasmg

FNC mags

I saw FNC mags for sale at one of the parts company sites. I can't find them now, anybody know where this might have been?
  15. soflasmg

Sendra by JAC

Thanks for the quick reply amphib.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter