Recent content by StormWerkz

1. StormWerkz

New UZI look - red dot/rail/stock

Looks real nice !
  2. StormWerkz

new high price on m11/9

How much cocaine can you pack in an M11/9 ?
  3. StormWerkz

UZI Micro red dot for aimpoint mount?

Do you have a photo ?
  4. StormWerkz

How Involved is Attaching a Stock to a Semi Mac???

The 10-32 screw holes should be .625 center to center horizontally, not at the angle. The StormWerkz folding mechanisms should bolt right up then you can add the brace.When you bolt the folding mechanism up to it one bolt will be at the upper limit of the slots and the other bolt will be at the...
  5. StormWerkz

UZI Picture Thread

SB Tactical FS1913 brace attached with StormWerkz 1913 interface adapter SA-UZI-02
  6. StormWerkz

UZI Picture Thread

Sig MPX stock with StormWerkz 1913 adapter
  7. StormWerkz

Pistol brace for Uzi

The FS1913 is going to be pretty nice on the Uzi, lots of customers already buying our 1913 adapter waiting for the brace. Something like this but with a brace section instead of the buttpad.
  8. StormWerkz

Sig MPX/MCX stock adapter for Uzi

The stock can be moved up or down in the picatinny slots on the adapter depending on whether you want to use iron sights or an optic. There are also two variations on the skeleton version of the stock, I have seen the one with the cheek riser like the one I have on my Uzi in the pics as well as...
  9. StormWerkz

SB Tactical has a brace coming that will fit it model FS1913
  10. StormWerkz

The one I bought that's in the pics is aluminum with a steel hinge
  11. StormWerkz

'Battering Ram NIB' had posted the following for $134 http://www.gandrtactical.com/SIG-MCX-MPX-Thin-Fold-FDE-Stock_p_961.html
  12. StormWerkz

In stock and shipping
  13. StormWerkz

Updated pics on first post
  14. StormWerkz

The parts were supposed to be back from the anodizer yesterday, Didn't arrive yet dang it ! But we did get other parts that were supposed to be here next week...smh I will link to the page once I actually have them back here. -Josh
  15. StormWerkz

The receivers are about the same width so it would probably work but I don't have a Big Mac to work by, just the M11/9. Also when I could get to it would be the biggest factor, I have new products that are still nearly a year out just because of keeping the CNC's running regular productions parts

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter