Recent content by supercobra

1. S

WELD OR PIN FLASH HIDER OR BOTH?

PLEASE ERASE THIS POST MODERATOR,ILL ASK SOMEWHERE ELSE.
  2. S

WELD OR PIN FLASH HIDER OR BOTH?

I have never found out if you can only tack weld the flash hider,or do i have to pin it no matter what.Im not talking about pinning the flash hider then welding over the pin,i just want to tak weld the back side of it to the barrel.Example:short barrel and extended length flash hider to make...
  3. S

reciever welding - type of welder

if your a good welder and know how to work steel and light gauge metal,well anyway i could make it look just as good with a arc welder welded up on a sawhorse than people using a over rated tig.people forget stick used to be the only way there was to do it.temperature and size of welding...
  4. S

need info to make semi auto lower

can you believe he said what type gun?this is uzi talk isnt it?you practically described what type of lower to weld in a blocking bar didnt you?some of these people,i wonder if they do that to people in their daily routine everyday?
  5. S

SMG or SEMI receiver specs.

isnt this uzi talk?forget it i figured it out!
  6. S

Uzi Headache FTF / FTE Help for my SMG !!

probably ought to find out if your welder clamped the receiver down to the table while welding.believe it or not working with heat takes awhile to understand what steel will do.also find out how he welded it.did he weld the shit out of it or did he weld a little and let it cool.working on any...
  7. S

Single or Double stack MAC,whats the difference

single or double yeah but your not telling me what is the complete reason for having one or the other.which is best to build for parts availibility?do you know?
  8. S

Single or Double stack MAC,whats the difference

Probably going to build a mac.Whats the diff. in the single or double stack feed mac's?Which is best and why?Which is easiest to buy for parts and mags?Please help,i have another thread but noone will tell me.
  9. S

SMG or SEMI receiver specs.

Are there differences in the smg and semi receiver specs?
  10. S

M-11 0R M-10 SINGLE OR DOUBLE STACK VERSION for 9mm

awww just forget it!
  11. S

Look what came in the mail today!

where did u get those at?i want some!
  12. S

UZI Build Length info

that print is exactly what is needed,thanks
  13. S

UZI Build Length info

got your info on both threads,thanks
  14. S

UZI Build Length info

I bought a uzi receiver repair section and bought a parts kit to build me a carbine a model.i had to buy a front sight section with trunnion cause the other was cut to pieces.My question is can i use the top cover as a guide for what overall length it needs to be so when i weld the front and...
  15. S

Hardening UZI Repair Section

I recently bought a uzi receiver repair section(doesnt have the front trunnion or rear sight block welded on)and im not going to cut it up.Im going to weld the front and rear pieces on.this is no problem,but do i need to flame harden the repair section before i weld the pieces on, or after when...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter