Recent content by TheNewPunisher

1. T

PM-63C SBR Bummer

You can see the new aluminum section on the semi model in the pic shown. It was attached mostly to the existing trigger group area with a series of strategically placed pins. A large part of the original frame was replaced with the new aluminum frame, not just the rear section.
  2. T

PM-63C SBR Bummer

Yep, I just found this out myself last night. As I was looking at the new semi modified part of the frame, you can see that it is essentially pinned into the existing lower part of the frame that they kept in. That basically throws out the idea of welding a parts kit rear piece back in. It’s...
  3. T

PM-63C SBR Bummer

I haven’t had an opportunity to fire this pistol yet, but I am still satisfied with having this semi version since it is probably the closest I will get to actually owning an original. I may pick up a parts kit just so I have some spare parts available regardless. I’m just bumming that I now...
  4. T

PM-63C SBR Bummer

As a collector of unique looking firearms both modern and vintage, I had an instant attraction to the Polish PM-63 SMG when I first saw one. I was even more excited when I saw that Pioneer Arms released the civilian semi-auto version PM-63C here in the states. I missed out on getting one last...
  5. T

Wiselite Arms Colefire Magnum Pistol Question

I have a question for any owners of this pistol. I recently removed the bolt to do some initial maintenance and had a very small spring drop out of the upper that appeared to fall out right behind the striker when the bolt slid out. The manual doesn’t make any reference to it in any of their...
  6. T

Looking for IMI 22 conversion kit barrel liner

I recently acquired an original IMI 22 conversion kit for the UZI carbine and am looking for a replacement barrel liner since the kit didn’t come with one. I had a full size 22 barrel that I thought might work with it, but the chamber end is apparently a bit too long and wide to match up against...
  7. T

Secret Service Briefcase

Hi everyone! New member and Uzi owner here. I’ve always wanted a full-auto, but prices are out of reach right now so I recently settled for a decent semi Model A. While I’m waiting for my Uzi SBR tax stamp to get approved, I thought it might a fun project to build a replica of one of those...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter