Recent content by Tommy

1. T

anyone know where I can find parts for ac556 bolt

Ruger Thanks for the reply Rob .I guess I will order a couple and see whats up,I hate when people will not be honest,Tommy.
  2. T

anyone know where I can find parts for ac556 bolt

ruger extractors Just got off the phone with ruger service and was told the extractors for the mini 14 and ac556 are not the same.He told me they have very few parts left for the ac556,WTF.Tommy
  3. T

Ruger no longer servicing AC556!

ac556 Just got off phone with ruger very few parts left and minimal service.I for one will never buy another Ruger firearm, f em, rant off.
  4. T

Suppressing the Sterling Mk 4

suppressing MK4 Just found this board and love it.I was 1 of 1st 10 for 1 of the adaptors.It went on with no complications and the manufacturer contacted me to see how I liked it. I have a 3 lug adaptor on this device so I can use my MP5 cans. To date have over 450 rds through 5 different...
  5. T

Closed Bolt Sterling SMG?

closed bolt sterling Hello to all new,to your boards and wanted to reply to this thread.I have a pre sample MK5 that I converted to the closed bolt model.Instructions came from David Howroyd using MK6 parts.The gun functions flawlessly in semi auto and is easily put back to open bolt semi and...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter