Search results

1. ARCo

The Ak-5 Build Project

Very nice indeed. Very unique. :thumbs_up I would think there are not many like it in this country. When you do go to sell it I hope you let us know first.
  2. ARCo

Gauging interest in updated FNC receivers

Interested BabsControl, Mark me as interested. Looking forward to seeing how much they'll cost.
  3. ARCo

FNC Barrel Extension/Weldment ?

Does anybody know of a Barrel Extension/Weldment for sale, or a damaged receiver for sale ? If anybody knows of a CAD file for the barrel extension I would be interested in that also. Thanks.
  4. ARCo

FNC Scanned manual if you need it

Thank you.
  5. ARCo

Source for FNC Flash Hider

Contact fuatos. He may be able to hook you up with a flash hider.
  6. ARCo

new FNC and parts info

. Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the FNC club. Not sure which parts to recommend but I suggest you PM AGG and get on any list he may have for when he gets in contact with Chris from Vulcan Imports. .
  7. ARCo

WTF is going on with NFA FNC prices????

Repeal "The Hughes Amendment" Help increase the supply and lower the price of NFA items and sign Repeal "The Hughes Amendment" :D .
  8. ARCo

Possible new source for parts

Anything involving a Federal Bureaucracy seems to translate into a long and painful process. I've never tried to import anything and don't know what is involved. The impression I have is that the importer will take care of the paperwork and has a network of connections to make it happen...
  9. ARCo

Possible new source for parts

Saw this link in a thread at Subguns. If your cousin can get enouph parts kits together it might be worth it to go through HBRC. http://www.hurricanebutterflyresearch.com/ Put me down for a parts kit. .
  10. ARCo

Who can do some custom machine work?

StormWerkz makes FNC adapters for different stocks. Maybe he would be interested in making an adapter for an ACR stock. TBA Suppressors has also made parts. Sending a PM now. Maybe they'll respond.
  11. ARCo

Who can do some custom machine work?

WANT :bang Would really like to see a pic of this stock on a FNC. It looks really nice on that FAL. Until now, I thought that I wanted an adjustable folding AK5 stock. An adapter for the ACR stock seems it would be a better option and something that could be obtained in my lifetime. Mark me...
  12. ARCo

Vulcan Imports FNC Parts and Price list

AGG, Sent PM for a FNC parts order. Thank you
  13. ARCo

FNC upper

PM sent. If you still have the upper receiver, I would be interested in buying or trading parts for it.
  14. ARCo

Anyone reach out to Pindad in Indonesia?

Count me in for a minimum 1 parts kit. Hopefully the upper receiver is allowed to remain intact. If not, then making an upper receiver from cut parts will be fun. Same for the barrel. If it's cut up into pieces that's OK. The pieces attached to it are more important.
  15. ARCo

How many have assembled an ORF lower ?

. Thinking about getting a lower and assembling it a little at a time. Of course if I could find a parts kit I would try and purchase that also. I noted some of the past threads that mentioned the lower. . It seems there are some very knowledgeable people here. Any tips or suggestions working...
  16. ARCo

Bad guys always seem to get the cool weapons

. Scuttlebutt is GI Joe's team is getting issued AK5s'. .
  17. ARCo

Some great AK5 pics

Thanks,those are some good close up pics and alot of them. Did you happen to download these two pics ? I really like the upgrades they made with the AK5. Wish FN would start making them here.
  18. ARCo

Is there a library of FNC pictures on this forum ?

Really do appreciate this forum. Is there a library of FNC pictures on this forum ? I've been going through the 29 pages we have here looking for the post with the image below and noticed some of the pics have expired and wondering if they were saved somewhere.
  19. ARCo

Looking for pics of ORF receiver

. Found some pics. http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16387 .
  20. ARCo

Looking for pics of ORF receiver

Remembered there were problems w/ them but didn't know he was going out. A couple of years ago I think he wanted $400. I should try and find a phone # and see what he wants for one. Was it just the mag well that was out of spec ? I had saved pics but they are on another computer of unknown...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter