Search results

1. T

Title II Arms...

Hi all.. yes, we are still alive and well. First of all I want to apologize to anyone that placed an order and never got item or the order was canceled or u waited a month or year of sundays... we have been pulled in so many directions over the last couple of years its insane. From contract...
  2. T

Title II Arms...

That is mostly correct. We had a glitch in the database that even when I set the levels to ZERO it allowed items to be put in cart. Had to get support on the phone to fix that issue. As of now, the only thing I'm shipping with a day or two are the MPX and CZ EVO product, ( stocks, brace kits...
  3. T

Title II Arms...

Still be here Im still alive guys but moving slower. I had a minor stroke awhile back from too many hours in the shop and and got so far behind I can't see daylight. the web cart was suppose to be emptied to prevent more orders but it didn't get taken care of for me. I'm getting stuff out...
  4. T

Title ii arms side folder

Howdy All, Been a awhile since I've been here. Seem to live in shop these days and dealing with emails, shipping, blah ,blah.. Anyway.. Yes. We are back at work from a long break. Long story, but I ended up doing some other work for awhile after I lost my right index finger down to the...
  5. T

TitleIIarms Uzi Fake Barrel Cover

Hey Guys... Well I'm STILL alive and kicking. Be hearing some bad rumors. Yes , I am WAY behind on orders and YES many are MONTHS old. Been in and out of clinics, hospital and ER since new years day. Great way to bring in the New year. I posted a BOLD red notice on web over a month ago that...
  6. T

Got UZI's now what "assault weapon"

I suspect guys will come out of the woodwork with offers for that. Without trying to "ripoff" anyone.. I would just list it on GB as an auction ( say 10 days long) and let it run. My guess is you will get well north of 2k. If it brings a lot more than that, enjoy the profit and don't feel guilty.
  7. T

Mini/Micro Folding Stock E-Clip?

Yea, REAL close. I hand fit to my hinge plates to take out any slop though.
  8. T

Mini/Micro Folding Stock E-Clip?

A 3/16" works. Thats what we use on all the pins we make.
  9. T

IDEAS FOR WELDING MY BLOCKING BAR WITH OUT A BOLT

I'm working on some SMG FS bolt conversions. ( no, not ready to sell yet ) But, I could make u up a spec'd dummy with the slot pretty easily to get u going. I'll see what the interest is for the SMG-semi conversion bolts before I make those up. I figure about the time I waste all the effort...
  10. T

barrel od?? I left my mic at home

Cool. Just don't forget to have the nut slid over the barrel before u silver solder the lug on the end of the barrel. Something clamp on would be nice. Otherwise your stuck buying another barrel if u get a can later. BTW, we will be cutting way back on the fake cans shortly ( and many other...
  11. T

barrel od?? I left my mic at home

.630 - .635 OD 9mm AND .45 Cal . FS and Mini.
  12. T

Looking for Micro Uzi rear sight,sling swivel, and Micro Uzi manual.

Been gonna make a run of them but I want an original to clone myself.. Measurements can be tough coming from someone else.. The Mini strikers are a good example.. Specs were off by a quite a bit compared the the originals I copied from.
  13. T

Uzi semi- auto bolt and striker

Didn't see anywhere about what gun he was talking about ? Lots of strikers out there for FS semi guns already. Not worth making them. The FS semi bolts are scarce though. Lots of work to make or even convert SMG bolts for the return. The Mini Semi bolts are out there but the striker asm's...
  14. T

Texas gun trader scam

Tough to make secure transactions either way. Most of the deals are long distances and require someone to send money in one form or another up front. Many people only take Money Orders. I look at those sales in a couple ways.. One: Its the cheapest way of getting paid from the sellers...
  15. T

Mini uzi scope mount

I got mine done :) Been too busy taking pictures of bolts and doing rehab on my poor finger :)
  16. T

new Stainless Mini CArbine

I bought a new Mini directly from them awhile back and the barrel was canted up several degrees. It was SO bad I couldn't put on a can or thread adapter. I finally noticed with the barrel nut screwed on their was very little clearance between the barrel and nut at the top and a whole bunch at...
  17. T

Closed Bolt Full Auto Mini bolt, legal or not?

There are still a lot of regular Semi Mini bolts out there. These surplus parts kits, with the smg open and closed bolts are already gone, sold out. I got the last two yesterday. First time in years I've seen any like this.
  18. T

Well I just ran a clip through a Vector Semi Mini.. Fires and cycles ( with help ) If u look at the rear of the older IMI bolt near the two top edges.. They are very square, fairly sharp corners. The Vector Semi Bolt has angled cuts running along the top about 3/16 wide. The IMI Bolt hangs up...
  19. T

Well I took a couple pics side by side.. The IMI closed mini bolt vs Vector Semi. I dont really measure a lot difference in the ID between these two. The IMI SMG Bolt does seems to slide up to the restrictor ring and face of the trunion flush. I do measure a little deeper (.010-.015) from the...
  20. T

Ill take some good pics tom side by side.. I gotta go to bed now :)

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter