Search results

1. P

New Stock Option

Any update with availability and price? Thank you, Paven
  2. P

New Stock Option

I DO want one. Thank you, Paven
  3. P

Need to find an FNC barrel, any out there???

Got my barrel today as well. It looks very good and packed well for shipping. Paven
  4. P

I ordered one yesterday. I will ordered one every 6 weeks as I save up the fund (will bring left over instead of going to Subway for lunch) until they run out. I will sell them in the future for $1000 each if you ever need one. This is just a fair warning so no one will call me greedy...
  5. P

Next Batch of FNC Conversions 2-3 Months

Hi, Does anybody know the "New and Improved with extra welding" Belgium Military carrier that Chris Vulcan had for sale a while back would be a drop in with Curtis Higgins converted FNC? or does it needs to be modified as well? Thank you, Paven
  6. P

Hi, I am in for two barrels. Thank you, Paven
  7. P

How to price my FNC?

It has just been listed on this forum. I will list it on other forums in few days if there is no taker here. http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=398341#post398341 Thank you, Paven
  8. P

How to price my FNC?

Here are its pictures, Will list it shortly with a quick sale price. Thank you, Paven
  9. P

Heads up on FNC for sale

Hi, Just wonder how much did it go for? Thank you, Paven
  10. P

How to price my FNC?

Hi, I got a chance to pick up an MP5 at a great price. I need to sell my FNC and raise some cash. I have a Curtis Higgins converted 18" FNC with 3rds burst kit installed. It has both the folder and straight stock. A Stormwerk mount is also included. The rifle is in 95% condition. It is in...
  11. P

Achtung! Stony Creek Suomi owners

Hi, I am interested in two. Got two SCA uppers for my M11s. The Lage uppers made my M11s into serious weapons. The SCA with 71rds drum dump made my M11s into serious toys. Paven
  12. P

WTB FNC Parts

I wish!!!!! The guy has them sold the same day. I would have paid twice that amount. Oh well!!! Paven
  13. P

Vulcan Imports FNC Parts and Price list

It appears that Chris is back in action. Order some FNC parts from him last week and got them today. Thank you Chris. Paven
  14. P

Problems w/ Vulcan Imports

It appears that Chris is back in action. Order some FNC parts from him last week and got them today. Thank you Chris. Paven
  15. P

WTB FNC Parts

Hi, Got some parts but still looking for more FNC parts. Please email me what you have and what you want for it. Thank you, Paven
  16. P

tantal 3 round burst modify for FNC??

Finding the Tantal 3rd burst is just as hard if not harder than finding FNC 3rds burst. It also cost almost as much. May as well go for the real thing. Just my .02 Paven
  17. P

WTB FNC Parts

Hi, I still need FNC parts. Please email me what you have and what you want for it. Thank you, Paven
  18. P

Can this be real?

RR Uzi for $5800. Can any body verify that the seller is real? http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/nfa4sale.cgi?read=117331 Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg NFA Market Board WTS: M-11 and UZI - $2500-$5800 Posted By: K.C. in El Paso, TX. <maschinenpistole@gmail.com>...
  19. P

Is this for real?

Please check out this deal. http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/nfa4sale.cgi?read=117331 If I am local and can verify that the seller is real, I would be all over this. Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg NFA Market Board WTS: M-11 and UZI - $2500-$5800 Posted By: K.C. in El...
  20. P

Which Scope Mount is best ???

I have several mounts for my FNC. However, StormWerkz is the best. The fact that it is cheap is icing on the cake. Paven

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter