Search results

1. P

How to price my FNC?

Hi, I got a chance to pick up an MP5 at a great price. I need to sell my FNC and raise some cash. I have a Curtis Higgins converted 18" FNC with 3rds burst kit installed. It has both the folder and straight stock. A Stormwerk mount is also included. The rifle is in 95% condition. It is in...
  2. P

Can this be real?

RR Uzi for $5800. Can any body verify that the seller is real? http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/nfa4sale.cgi?read=117331 Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg NFA Market Board WTS: M-11 and UZI - $2500-$5800 Posted By: K.C. in El Paso, TX. <maschinenpistole@gmail.com>...
  3. P

Is this for real?

Please check out this deal. http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/nfa4sale.cgi?read=117331 If I am local and can verify that the seller is real, I would be all over this. Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg NFA Market Board WTS: M-11 and UZI - $2500-$5800 Posted By: K.C. in El...
  4. P

WTB FNC Parts

Hi, I am interested in buying any parts that are required for the FNC to function properly, i.e. trigger, hammer, barrel, bolt, springs. I am not interest in accessories such as scope mount, magazines, grenade launcher, bayonet, etc. Please email me with what you have and what you want for...
  5. P

What break in your FNC?

Hi, Just want to know what extra parts I should have. Please post what actually broke in your FNC. I have broke the following, 1. A DSArms firing pin. The original firing pin was taken out and stored as soon as I got the rifle 2. The cocking handle. Actually it was bent. Fortunately, it...
  6. P

How do you install a Burst Kit?

Hi, I had my FNC converted by Mr. Higgins a year ago without a burst kit. Later I found and bought a burst kit. I just wonder if any of you may know how to install the kit. Is this something I should attempt at home? Thank you for any advice you may have. Paven
  7. P

FNC Cocking Handle in Full Auto

Hi, These cocking handles look very flimsy. How easy or hard for them to break during full auto fire? Should I start looking for a spare? Who have them for sale beside Chris Vulcan (I believe he is out of them at this time)? Thank you for any comment. Paven
  8. P

How may TRANSFERABLE full auto MAC-10/M11 were made?

I just wonder if any one know the total number of transferable full auto MAC-10/M11 type of firearms were made including all manufacturers. Thank you very much for any info you may share. Paven
  9. P

Seeking for advice Re: Buying Uzi Parts Kit from M&A

Hi, I am looking to buy an extra Uzi SMG parts kit. Some UziTalk members had bad experience with SARCO. Would anyone care to comment on M&A parts kit? http://www.mapartsinc.com/productsDetail.asp?id=1038 Also, if you have a new or excellent parts kit you are willing to part with, please let...
  10. P

Need Help Locating Uzi Barrel Nut That Has Been OPENED up

Hi, I just bought an Uzi barrel which has been threaded for M11 suppressor. When I try to replace my Uzi barrel with this barrel, the barrel nut would not go pass the M11 threading. Did some research on Uzitalk and find out that there is "opened barrel nut" that would go over the M11 threaded...
  11. P

What would an SCA Suomi uppers go for?

Just wonder how much would a 98% SCA Suomi upper with Monster sear and three drums would go for these days. I expect the price to be less than retail. But how much less? Consider that it may be a collector items, would anybody buy one (not from SCA but a used one)? Appreciate any comment...
  12. P

Have any one send their SCA upper back for repair?

Hi, We all have our own experiences with SCA in the past and there are threads for that purpose. I just wonder in the past 2-3 months any one has sent their SCA uppers back for "enhancement" work. My SCA upper is one of the first ones released. It does not run as smooth as I would like. I...
  13. P

FN F2000 Range Report Needed - Please comment on your experience

Hi, I am looking at several 223 assault rifles, Sig-556, FN-F2000 and MSAR STG-556. They all look nice but I can only afford one. There is a range report on the Sig 556 in this forum already. Just looking for some comment on the FN F2000. Thank you for any advice you may spare. Paven
  14. P

How to install Ciener M16 kit?

Hi, I just got my Ciener M16 kit without a manual. Anybody has one in PDF format that I can download? If not, would someone show me how to install one. Thank you very much for your help. Paven
  15. P

Stony Creek M11 upper - Amateur Range Report

Hi, I am a pencil pusher with no mechanical skill or useful gun knowledge. I bought my first M11 a year ago but never should it since it did not come with a can and I do not want to shoot off my finger. Moreover my analytical skill is less than 1% of that of Vegas SMG. Please keep that in...
  16. P

How good is the ARMS FNC mount?

Hi, Just wonder if anybody has experience with the ARMS FNC mount? If it is selling for the same price as the Swedish made (distributed by DSArms) FNC mount, which one should I get. Thank you for any info you may have. Paven
  17. P

The extinction of the Semi FNC rifle

Is it possible that we will witness the extinction of the semi FNC rifle in our generation. In the past 60 days, there are about 10 sightings of the S&H sears or full auto S&H sear/FNC rifles for sale. However, not a single sighting of the semi FNC is reported. I think we should petition...
  18. P

Any good source for M11 9mm magazines?

Hi, I am looking for about 10 good M11 mags. I would appreciate any help. Thank you, Paven
  19. P

Anybody want to give up their M11/9 Suomi complete upper kit?

Hi, I am willing to pay $150 more than their current retail price for a new or like new kit. Please let me know. Paven
  20. P

FNC for $2800 - What a bargain!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot afford it but this is the best price for an FNC in about 2 months. http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/semi4sale.cgi?read=148571 Paven

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter