Search results

1. dylan

century arms Bulgarian AK-74

i was thinking about buying a century Bulgarina ak-74 and was wondering if they are worth purchasing. some say they have keyholeing problems and canted sights. I live close to centerfire so if i do buy one i will be seeing the gun in person. Also does anyone know if i can purchase a hand picked...
  2. dylan

Mosin Nagant PU Sniper

i thought about using that set up but it was too expensive. i might try to trade my hex low wall in for a round high wall so i can mount a pu.
  3. dylan

Mosin Nagant PU Sniper

I was wondering if it was possible to mount a PU sniper scope on a hex low wall receiver. If not what would be a good scope mount to put on it?
  4. dylan

Most accurate bullet weight for 1-9 barrel twist

Post all the specs on your barrel to narrow possibilities. the gun is a smith and wesson m&p 15 with a standard 16.5" barrell.
  5. dylan

Most accurate bullet weight for 1-9 barrel twist

I was wondering what the most accurate bullet weight was for a 5.56 with a twist of 1-9. I know that a heavier bullet is more accurate but too heavey of a bullet will cause it to tumble.
  6. dylan

Post Some Pics of Your Mosin Nagants!!!

Heres my old beater. Chinese Type 53 Date:1956
  7. dylan

Counterbore?

Im talking about just drilling out the first couple of inches of the bore because its all worn out. you see this done a lot on mil surp guns that have been refurbished.
  8. dylan

Post Some Pics of Your Mosin Nagants!!!

post some pics of your mosins!!!
  9. dylan

Counterbore?

I was wondering if anyone knew if it would be safe to counterbore a rifle myself. If so how could i go about doing it??
  10. dylan

Mosin Nagant

I also have the chinese M44 clone, i think its a type 53, it was given to me as a gift and it is prety rough looking and i havent fooled with it much. the bore looks awful!!!
  11. dylan

rate reducing methods?

except one of those (sorry, i forgot to mention that) they are a little out of my price range right now.
  12. dylan

rate reducing methods?

Is there any way i can lower the rate of fire on my full auto m-11/9????
  13. dylan

The official MAC picture thread

oh, i see. haha. Thanks for the info.
  14. dylan

The official MAC picture thread

This may be a dumb question buy why do some people put colored bands on the bottom of their mags??? Im not trying to make fun of people i am just curious.
  15. dylan

Mosin Nagant

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about mosin nagants, if so are they worth buying, what kind of accuracy should i expect, what are the pros and cons of this rifle, what varient do you reccomend, and what are some prices. im sort of on a budget. Any feed back will be appreciated. :patriot
  16. dylan

boom

17. dylan

boom

i had a similar problem i bought some loose packed ammo at a gun show and the thing blew up in my face
  18. dylan

does anyone make aftermarket M-11 barrels???

If i get a barrell that is more beefy, will i have to modify my bolt for it to fit over the thicker barrell?
  19. dylan

does anyone make aftermarket M-11 barrels???

I was wondering if anyone made aftermarket barrells for the M-11 that are stronger than the stock barrels. I need to replace mine since it exploded in my face, now im sort of skittish about it happening again.
  20. dylan

CATASTROPHIC MALFUNCTION!!!!!!!

some of the ammo was marked carb and some was black tipped and some was red tipped and some didnt have a colored tip. The case that caused the explosion was marked IMI 9mm Luger.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter