Search results

1. ETLES LLC

New to me 76 & looking for a few spare parts...(S&W 76)

Hi all, Have not posted here in quite some time. Finally picked up my SO's S&W 76. Very nice example. Serial# U3xx. SO had the gun since 1969, so I'm the second owner. :) It came with 7 original S&W mags, spare S&W barrel & a case of ammo. I'll try to post a pic asap. I'm looking for a spare...
  2. ETLES LLC

One of the newer "post" toys...

Yours truely firing the M92 Yugo Krink post sample that we recently built. Even the Chinese drum doesn't last long enough! While not entirely politically correct for their uses, I've had a couple of local Depts interested in them. Gives a whole new meaning to "entry weapon".:D :cool
  3. ETLES LLC

Mini Uzi arrives!

Paperwork cleared last week and received the new Vector Mini SMG yesterday. It's just as cool as I thought it would be! Can't wait to break it in - just as soon as this bitch "Rita" goes away.... Who's got a sling for it? I checked Vectors site but none listed.
  4. ETLES LLC

Trading for a Mini

Well folks, I may have a trade going for the NIB Vector Mini Uzi that I've had the hots for. Now I can take the buffer out of the full size. Trading the SA M14 off for one. Kinda got the buyers/traders remorse thing right about now. Am I crazy? This is a personal gun so no big thing really in...
  5. ETLES LLC

Small but welcome gunshow find...

Found a really nice looking, complete .45 ACP SMG bolt at the Dallas show. The only marking on it is ".45 ACP" on the right rear side. An old Group bolt perhaps? IMI? I'm wondering, does Vector have any .45 ACP SMG barrels in stock? I know I'll be calling soon if they do. How are they coming...
  6. ETLES LLC

Who has extra SMG barrels for sale?

I really need a few for fun projects that I have in mind. SGs are too dang high and I thought I'd heard of them cheaper than Numrich's barrels. Thanks!
  7. ETLES LLC

Vector accessories received today

Hi all, Got on the list with Vector for a .22 conversion, but while I had them on the phone I decided to buy a few goodies for the Vector SMG. I bought the IMI poly QD stock, and IMI "K" grip along with one of the Croatian mag bags. Good stuff! The stock and grip makes it a whole different...
  8. ETLES LLC

Just wanted to share a pic of my Galil

I rarely look in here, but I thought I'd share this anyway. Model 323 ARM - 18" bbl, .308.
  9. ETLES LLC

Unidentified marking on mag?

Looking through the reference library, checking magazine markings, I noticed the mag in the last photo is marked as unidentified. This is the one with the small "m" within a larger "U". This is a South African marking no doubt, and I believe that it may be one of the Pretoria Arsenal stamps...
  10. ETLES LLC

Transfer complete on Vector today!

Dealer called this morning, picked it up this afternoon. Yeeehawww!!! Check cashed July 6 approved July 26 in today August 4. Not bad huh? It's a new full size and shoots great. Ran a few 32s out of it with no problem. Another satisfied Vector customer.:)
  11. ETLES LLC

Joining the ranks of Uzi owners...

Hi everyone. This is actually my second post but, I finally took the plunge and bought a new Vector. It is sitting at my dealers place waiting for a completed form 4 transfer. Not new to MGs but this Uzi is my first Uzi. Thanks to Kyle and James for turning me on to this cool Uzi forum.:)

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter