Search results

1. woodenword

M11/9 Lage .22 kit test

i think the only difference was the spacer on the mag. Don’t remember if it was on the front or the back of the mag though.
  2. woodenword

M11/9 Lage .22 kit test

No, don‘t have a suppressor for it.
  3. woodenword

M11/9 Lage .22 kit test

Mine works best with the Remington Golden Bullet and Winchester M-22. It’s one of the favorite setups at family shoots. While I have had a OBD, I’ve never had an extractor blow out.
  4. woodenword

Site donation

So I was wanting to make another site donation, but the PayPal link doesn’t allow me to add a note as to who I am, as far as user name. Tried sending a message to Rover Dave, but he didn’t respond. Any ideas?
  5. woodenword

Upper really hard to install

Lots of variances in these. I know mine has a very tight mag well.
  6. woodenword

Retro RPB carbine case

Dude, you could start your own museum!
  7. woodenword

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

i have had 2 of the Max-31 uppers. It doesn’t use a proprietary sear. The sear notch on the bolt is in a different location, so yes, the bolt is different.
  8. woodenword

M11-9 Sten mag conversion

I agree, if I was buying, I would want to pay a little less for a Sten mag one. Mostly because I have short fingers! That being said, what’s a $500 investment in a $10,000 to $12,000 gun?
  9. woodenword

Getting harder to find these days

Well I bought that one off Gunbroker. The one that came with the M10 I’m in the process of getting doesn’t have the Cobray logo. While I’m not really a collector, I thought $35 shipped was a fair price for a marked one.
  10. woodenword

Getting harder to find these days

Thats a good pric for just the loader!
  11. woodenword

M11-9 Sten mag conversion

I think the only advantage you would get by converting back would be the use of the 50 rnd zmags or possibly a drum mag that someone had already built. Don’t know if that is worth $500 to you.
  12. woodenword

Unopened mag

Wow! That makes the two I picked up out of the local gun store used mag bins for $25 and $27 a really good deal!
  13. woodenword

Unopened mag

It came to me as part of a package deal, but it offered no extra value to me. I’ll just use it.
  14. woodenword

Unopened mag

I’m not going to have the gun for 9-12 months, so I’ll probably just save it till then. Thanks for all the replies!
  15. woodenword

Unopened mag

The first and second pictures both show the date of July 1956 printed in red on them. Unfortunately, the pictures are upside down.
  16. woodenword

Unopened mag

Is there anything special about an unopened grease gun mag from 1956? If not, I’m going to open it, as I’m a shooter, not a collector. If its of value to a collector, what would it be worth. Would It be worth a couple used grease gun mags?
  17. woodenword

Old shotgun news ads!

A .308 Barrel Extension? I suspect a typo! Used to love the Shotgun News!
  18. woodenword

Gauging interest in an adjustable bolt

I might be interested if the deal I’m working on for an M10 pans out.
  19. woodenword

380 upper for m11/9?

Would a speed cube work to increase the rate of fire on the .380?
  20. woodenword

M11/9 Question

Mine is an 86 and is the same.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter