Search results

1. B

S&W 76 Manual and Factory Letter

We moved to our house six years ago last weekend, and I'm still finding things. Among the missing has been my S&W/Roy jinks factory letter for my S&W 76, and an Owner's manual they sent. I just found them about an hour ago. I'll try to post pics. Page 1 of the Owner's Manual:
  2. B

Happy 4th, 76/760 Owners!

I hope everyone had, or is still having, a happy 4th! I especially wish the best toward our servicemen/women who make days like this possible! I celebrated in my usual way by heading out to the woods with my S&W 76 after my wife got home from work, and burning off eight magazine's worth before...
  3. B

What Pouches Will Hold S&W 76 Magazines?

OK, I haven't actually needed one very bad in the past 6-1/2 years of owning a Smith & Wesson 76, but have often wondered what works. If nothing else, if I can ever get to a subgun match, I'd like to have one or two. With S&W 76 magazines being a little longer than most, I think that would...
  4. B

Ever accuracy test a 76?

Just wonderin'. Since I've had mine, I've thought about clamping it down and seeing how it would REALLY shoot. Someday, I'll make some sort of V-block jig to clamp it in, then clamp that to a bench, and shoot a few groups. If it's locked down good and tight, I wouldn't think it would do too...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter