Search results

1. R

Problems with my new MPA 11 9mm

The weapon fires fine in fact awsome. The promblem is with the brass. The primer is pushed out in the center. It didn't become unseated just the center pushed back out. This is on every round. The rounds are factory wihchester 115 grain. I disassembled it to see what I might be able to see...
  2. R

Problems

Thanks for the info. They look nice. I may just get one.
  3. R

Problems

Where else can I get covers for my 2 stage cans?
  4. R

Problems

Has any one had trouble with FTF Industries? I ordered to Nomex covers for my fake cans. They sent me an email saying they shipped them over a week ago. I sent them numberious emails back trying to find out there status and no reply. Does anyone have a Phone Number to call them?
  5. R

Vulcan M11

Saw a vulcan M11 at a gun shop today. Whats the quality diffrence between those and the MPA's? Whats a fair price on one?
  6. R

New Toys

Got the fake cans tonight. FtF inds. is quick, ordered yesterday morning. Still waiting for the nomex covers, they said they were shipping seperate. I Get to pick the new Toys up tommarrow. I probably won't sleep tonight.
  7. R

New Toys

Getting my MPA10 and MPA30 on thursday. Cant wait to go to the range and play. Also ordered fake cans and covers. And picked up about 10 mags each. Got a smokin' deal on them 230ea.(guns that is)

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter