Search results

1. C

Fun little MAC vid....

It is not an extension. It is an integrally compensated barrel I made. :D
  2. C

Fun little MAC vid....

No 'mac jac'. Just a well tuned and slightly tweaked PS M10/9mm. I may have caught all 32 rds. in the air!
  3. C

Fun little MAC vid....

http://www.the-gunsmith.com/sarge/range%20chuck%20y%20bouk%20017.mpg 'Save target as'
  4. C

Mac 10 SOB ??

Wild, OOOPS! You are quite correct!:)
  5. C

Mac 10 SOB ??

Wild, Actually the disconnector on the OB guns was welded captive. I know, mine broke! My welder buddy made it right again.
  6. C

Mac 10 SOB ??

I've got an original open bolt semi M10/9mm. Think I paid $275 for it way back when. My past indiscretions may have included tweaking the disconnector with a pair of Vise-Grips................for that legendary 'illegal smile'.
  7. C

My coolest gat!

If I told you this gun has not malfed in over 8000rds, or that it produces 3rd burst groups at 7yds that can be covered by a silver dollar or that in semi at 17yds 1.5" groups.........you would prolly be skeptical. But.........it has and does!!!!!! I've owned it for close to 25yrs and...
  8. C

Hunting with my UZI

Guys, I too have hunted jacks wiff a fullotta smg. It's about the most fun you can have. Best I ever did in an evening was 3 or 4. I'm sure only a few of that pile was taken with the Uzi. If it's a truly big jack, knee height or so, I'll snap a pic. Usually with the jack held by the ears, the...
  9. C

MAC-10 as an investment?

mr stimpy, Buy It!!! Shoot it!!!! If you get tired of it......sell it!!!!:( You won't lose either way.
  10. C

Mini-Uzi runaway malfs......pics!

Mike, Are those pics adequate? If not, I'll take more. RoverDave, I do have new DSA parts on the way. I will photo and test fire with them in place. I'm looking for a SOLID solution here. I need to eliminate the possibility of parts wearing, and this problem re-occuring. Also custom...
  11. C

Guys, I do appreciate the help!:) Seems to me the root of the problem is indeed the sear moving too far down. I suspect the high cyclic rate may be a contributor in smacking the sear harder/faster than a full size uzi, defeating the sear spring. Here are a few more pics of the relevant parts:
  12. C

It is an open bolt select-fire Vector mini-uzi. Camera used is a Canon A70 3.2mp.
  13. C

It is an open bolt select-fire Vector mini-uzi. Camera used is a Canon A70 3.2mp.
  14. C

Customers mini has a nasty habit of running away in fullotta after the trigger is released! Potentially fatal in the hands of an inexperienced shooter. Forward leg of the trigger spring traps the sear in the depressed position. I have new parts on their way to see if the problem is in the...
  15. C

M11 9MM Auto K markings (pic)

Cool!:) I first saw an M11/380 about.......27 years ago! And I got to play with one last weekend: Yes Ma, my thumb is fine. That grasp is NOT reccomended for novices. Incredible cyclic rate, prolly 1700-1800rpm. My only complaint is the necessarily short shoulder stock. :D

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter