Search results

1. M

New Owners for UZI Talk Web Site

Congrats been around the block with all of them good people.mossad1
  2. M

Draco AK pistols????????

Thats smart extra magazines a good thing to have around and enough ammo to fill them up with also.Zombie green tips look like fun ..Mossad 1
  3. M

Draco AK pistols????????

If they made these in 7.62x39 cal. I already would have one,{and yes you can sbr a pistol} heck you can even turn these into a post sample full auto.however the 5.56. or 5.45 is not doing it for me anymore. these are way better then a Draco if they had them imported in 7.62x39 cal. i don't...
  4. M

Draco AK pistols????????

Seems like nothing on the market and the last batch went up to $600.00 plus... I wish now i had a few cases of those supposed $300.00 rubbish ak's.. it would make a nice 100% profit today...if anybody has that new in box one let me know i will pay 300 400 or more all day long. what a...
  5. M

AK-47 jewelry> bullets, money clips whatever>

Looks like great stuff will check it out.they wanted $250.00 for money clip and its in Thailand. f that get it here in the u.s.a. and i might show some interest. Mossad 1
  6. M

Draco AK pistols????????

Did anybody hear anything about them stopping the import's on these. or is that all about jamming the price up now.{ since they found a bunch that went to Mexico} I figured then they would find a way to say no way.... can't import these anymore. seems that the minute something in guns becomes...
  7. M

AK-47 jewelry> bullets, money clips whatever>

Anybody make this stuff on this site. i am so freaking bored out of my skull this week i have to buy something.ring, money clip, key chain's.And please don't show me those ad's with those d.b 's smashing up good ak's and making jewelry out of that. These ass hat's are out to save the world one...
  8. M

Draco AK pistols????????

Good fun you have there, i have been into AK'S for forty years.And i even missed the boat on these when they first arrived. Well Born again.:D Now i would not be w/o one. I did hear no more imports on them{maybe just the rumor mill going} hope I am wrong on that one. Since many ak guys are...
  9. M

Draco AK pistols????????

Ah yes the Draco snapped one of those up last week. a Nov 2011 import. that sat in the box new for almost two years. all military. probably made from a romanian folder had 1969 dated trunion block.and under folder rear trunion.and all military parts including trigger group marked> C Draco...
  10. M

Draco AK pistols????????

DracoKrinkova
  11. M

SGL-21-84 7.62x39 cal fmj. Old memorie's.new rifle.

Talk about going back a decade or more for me.when i got in my first Bulgarian AK-74m factory rifle {posty} new in carton I was set. however it was not a keeper. it all has to go back one day. you can see pic's of the Old Blackie on page two of Tantal's webpage of ak's. along with a host of...
  12. M

semi auto Ak converted to full auto

Pirates I am glad i am still walking the planet. and having fun with this stuff. and a good sbr never hurt anyone.who would think we would have the Nation come to what it has. just keep punching and keep the faith. and all the rest can go to :devil Mossad 1
  13. M

semi auto Ak converted to full auto

You can convert anything you want. but it won't be legal to take to the range, show your buddie's,or a resale.unless you have that free pass from fast and foracious,From the deserts of Arizona...... okay back to serious, Get a bump fire stock and go at it then after you do, and can't get it...
  14. M

Mid-tour trip to russia..

just remember have a way to get in. and a better way to get out. Mossad 1
  15. M

Mid-tour trip to russia..

I can guarantee you, you will not be getting anything back Svd, ak 103 05 or 07 and any quad stack mags.let alone any russky parts kit' i have tried it for year's, like complete rifle's, demil's. barrel's and such from importers and everyplace in between. canada the netherlands.and directly...
  16. M

AKS-74U SBR Goodness!

thanks!! since i figure who knows what we can get in the future anymore. if you get a chance check out my collection on tantal's web page under russian guns. all my stuff is still up there. { including the drag sniper's}i helped Doug with a few things on the site. of course under my company...
  17. M

AKS-74U SBR Goodness!

i ended up buying the special edition one of twenty, from arsenal inc. russian made.russian handguard and stock.aksu-74 model. pricey. but i wanted one since i sold off my postie's.....Mossad 1 a nice retirement gun.
  18. M

Can you build an AK 47 to look like a Galil?

i do think the pic of the guy firing one is a tromix build?and i know the other two are not.normally the "Tromix one's are fairly easy to spot. however for awhile they sold the part's for other builder's to dupe them.Mossad 1
  19. M

Can you build an AK 47 to look like a Galil?

ah yes the "Tromix" custom Saiga 12's.some of the best around.and on a russian akm receiver.you really don't get them much better then that. Mossad 1
  20. M

Johannesburg, Galils, alien refugees from outer space... "District 9"

there is alot in the movie to catch. in the weapons room all kinds of stuff.and when the Nigerians are dealing with the Alien's. the weapon he used in the lab was great...now you see the enemy now you don't.one of the best scenes when the alien kid gets the robot going. and gets the gang in the...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter