Search results

1. komodoj

The official MAC picture thread

M11/9 build with three position folding stock
  2. komodoj

22lr Mag ID help!!

Looks like that mag was used in a lot of 22 platforms back in the day. The reason I posted the mag above is Andrewski believes with little mods it will work in the Voere 2015 FA?
  3. komodoj

22lr Mag ID help!!

Andrewski said these should be a drop in with little mod for the Voere 2005. Guess we will see. Lol, thank you guys!
  4. komodoj

22lr Mag ID help!!

Funny, Andrewski said to ask you first!!!:-)))
  5. komodoj

22lr Mag ID help!!

Trying to I’d this mag. This is the only picture I have. It has no marks on it. It’s a 40rd 22lr Magazine. Any help of who makes this would be greatly appreciated!!!
  6. komodoj

Mac 11 380 small magwell vs large magwell grip size, RPM differences, reliability?

I think the baby Mac small magwell just feels more natural than the large magwell. As far as changing a small magwell to large magwell or vice versa SAM at practical solutions can change it for a small fee of $349 I believe? When done it will look like it came from the factory that way and will...
  7. komodoj

got my prototype M11/AR22 conversion working.

Blast from the past. Since the Max11/15 is in production now do you have plans for a 22kit? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
  8. komodoj

The stuff people list on GB amazes me sometimes

It was just for reference. M10 wire stocks are not unicorns. I’ve seen many on eBay sell in the $100-$125 range. Give me some time. I’ll find a supplier and it won’t cost $400. IMHO. That’s just CRA crA!!!
  9. komodoj

https://www.ftfindustries.com/product/COBRAY-MAC-M119-WIRE-FOLDING-STOCK.html
  10. komodoj

Think this listing is for a Masterpiece arms 971??
  11. komodoj

My Sten Mk II(S)

Beautiful Sten!!!
  12. komodoj

Just Purchased a MK Arms MK760

Jason at Indianapolis ordnance makes a lot of one offs. He’s made several things for me. I believe he quoted me like $380 for a Mk760 bolt once, few years back but he makes amazing stuff. They just need an original or prints. FYI, ymmv
  13. komodoj

What's the current market price on full auto Vector Mini Uzi's?

Cool. Your welcome for supplying the link. Congrats on the purchase.
  14. komodoj

What's the current market price on full auto Vector Mini Uzi's?

Not bad? http://www.sturmgewehr.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17750-wts-vector-mini-uzi-fully-transferable-9mm/
  15. komodoj

New CF-W9mmA bolt showed up today!!!

Got mine as well. Ty!!!
  16. komodoj

Might have to sell

Right!!! I forgot you must be a dealer and have a lot of affiliations with various NFA companies.
  17. komodoj

Might have to sell

Man when someone is selling an NFA ITEM your first to reply!!!!! You should be a “NFAologist”!!!!
  18. komodoj

VIDEO, LAGE MFG. 22 Sub-Cal conversion

Man that things runs amazing. Good shooting at the yardage you were at, and using iron sights. Get with BRNIB and teach him how to use iron sights. Seems he can’t hit anything with any of his subMachineguns at any yardage with iron sights. Thank you sir!!!!
  19. komodoj

Where to get Mk760 extractors?

If the extractor is still in good shape? Contact Jason at Indianapolis Ordnance. He can make “1- offs”. Worth a try if all else fails. Ymmv
  20. komodoj

NIB uzi #2 came in

Please put on a shirt next time when your at the range. Glad to see that your excited that one of your guns work!!! Congrats. Glad to see your happy.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter