Search results

1. S

Has any used a suppressor on their Galil.

I just ordered an OPS M4-S suppressor for one of my ARs. I was thinking of using it on my Galil as well. These mount on the OPS INC muzzle break for the Mk12 series of ARs. They make an adapter that threads on to 1/2-28 threads that has the collar made in to it so you don't have to have your...
  2. S

Let's see your Mk12 and SPR builds.

Hey everyone, I've recently completed my Mk12 Mod1 build and would like to see what you guys are using as your SPR rifles. Sadly I am still trying to get pics from my iPad so no pics for now. I'm interested in hearing how you guys have your optics set-up. Also I am interested in hearing what...
  3. S

Valet port buffer on Galil?

Hey everyone, I am interested in trying a port buffer out on my Galils. I have such a stockpile of brass cased ammo and plus I reload, that I would like to use some of it. Especially when pulling longer shots with my Golani. I have found port buffers for Valmets that look like they would work...
  4. S

Any hope of there ever being a FNC for the commoners?

Hey guys, I have always wanted an FNC. After having the opportunity to handle one at a shoot I really liked it. I know there are a ton of them around outside the US. Plus with all the machine shops churning out AR receivers I would think the FNC receiver wouldn't be too bad to make. Is there any...
  5. S

Anyone loading Sabots?

I was thinking of loading some sabots up for 308 and 9mm. Has anyone loaded any sabot loads in either 9mm or 308? I was thinking of using 243 bullets in the 308 and possibly making my own for the 9mm. With the 16" barrel on my Norinco Uzi you could get some real velocity out of sabot rounds...
  6. S

Need a favor from an AR15.com member.

I need a favor from someone that is a member of AR15.com. I don't have a private email address and can not become a member. I've tried but can't. Anyway there is a guy on there that has some parts for sale I would like to buy. What I need is for someone to forward my info to him or get his info...
  7. S

How many have built a semi from a kit?

Hey everyone, I checked the gunsmithing forum but didn't see much on the topic. But how many of you guys have built an Uzi up from a kit? I was thinking of getting a welded receiver from Nodak/Spud with the semi bolt kit. A Hebrew marked semi stick from D&D along with a 16" barrel. What else has...
  8. S

Anyone planning on putting a Slidefire on their Saiga-12?

I was thinking of what fun one of the Slidefire AK stocks would be on a Saiga-12 or 20. I have always wanted to shoot a USAS-12, and I think the closest I will ever come would be the Slidefire. Not for home defense or anything, but just for fun. I have to admit if you got good enough at it then...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter