Search results

1. C

Do I have a bad ejector?

I'm having issues with the spent casing staying inside the gun causing it to jam. I am able to get through a full mag sometimes but when I try semi auto or sometimes during a burst the case will be stuck inside. Is this a normal looking ejector?
  2. C

Where to find converted drums?

Anyone know where to look for these?
  3. C

Extractors

I'm looking for a few spare extractors for my Original S&W 76. I understand there are two types, what kind dose the original 76 use? and where can I find them?
  4. C

Anyone running the 13# Recoil Spring?

Dose it really reduce the rate of fire? what loads are you using with it?
  5. C

Cleaning and lubrication for the 76?

What do you guys recommend for cleaning the S&W 76? I want to protect my investment from rust but I don't wanna use a solvent that's too harsh on it. Also I've read synthetic motor oil is good for the bolt when shooting.
  6. C

Reloading for the S&W 76

Anyone out there reload for the 760/76 smg? I'm just getting into reloading and wondering what success others have had reloading for this SMG. What are your tips and tricks or advice do & don't ect.
  7. C

Smith & Wesson M76 in Movies and TV shows

I found this list on imfdb thought you guys would be interested in it, I found myself looking for these movies while I wait for my Form 4 to get back... The Smith & Wesson M76 can be seen in the following: Film Title / Actor / Character / Note / Date The Omega Man - Charlton Heston Robert...
  8. C

Why choose the S&W 76 or MK760?

Seems like the M11 with lage is the cool thing right now, UZI is more respected and popular so why do we choose the 76? For me I've always liked older guns I have started muzzleloading and have several C&R's. I guess you can say I like history and don't always go for the latest and coolest...
  9. C

Mag Pouches

What are you guys using for Mag Pouches for the 76?
  10. C

Wood Grip

Anyone make or have a wood pistol grip on their 76/760?
  11. C

What kind of sling for S&W 76?

I would like to find something original if possible, but I simply don't like to have any of my weapons without slings or handguns without holsters... :)
  12. C

Ammo for S&W 76?

Would it be bad to use steel case ammo? how dose Winchester white box or wal-mart federal perform?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter