Search results

1. M

Trying To Find Out What is Missing In My Original IMI Model B Case

I have an IMI Model B in 9MM. The black blow molded box that it came with is missing some items. I would like to try and find to fill out the box compartments. It has the manual, magazines, Shoulder strap, and mini barrel in the box. It seems to be missing some small tool that fits to the left...
  2. M

Need UZI Pistol (Micro) Sear One Lug

So far I got it working. Here is what I did. The non pistol sear does have to have one lug ground off or in my case you get open bolt operation. My fix was to take about .01 off the bottom of the new trigger notch in the front where it comes in contact with the steel block thats welded in there...
  3. M

I think I figured it out. Since I had to change the trigger out with the new stye sear the new...

I think I figured it out. Since I had to change the trigger out with the new stye sear the new trigger being designed for the carbine wasnt notched in front deep enough so it would go down a little further to bring the sear down. I notched the trigger where it made contact with the steel plate...
  4. M

Need UZI Pistol (Micro) Sear One Lug

I got the parts I needed this week for my Micro I bought missing the sear sear spring, trigger spring and sear pin. I replaced the sear/trigger as a set to make sure the sear would work with the newer trigger as I was advise. No one I called had a one lug sear. I got the standard two lug sear...
  5. M

Need Parts AA IMI 9MM Pistol

excellant I am glad I was looking in the right place I left an email for them and for uzigunparts.com I will wait for replies. Any others out there feel free to chime in. I need 9 small parts and will most likely have to go to different places to gather it all up. Also anyone know if the carbine...
  6. M

Need Parts AA IMI 9MM Pistol

I picked up a very clean Action Arms 9mm UZI Pistol from a friend very little wear. Its missing some internal parts, extractor parts, trigger spring, sear pin, sear spring etc. Any advice who might have these parts available?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter