Search results

1. K

Frankenmags?

Who makes the extended Sterling mags? I remember someone would take two factory mags and send you back one short one and one long one for a pretty nice sum of money.
  2. K

Anybody know how to contact Doug Oefinger?

I am looking to contact Doug Oefinger, I use to have his email and phone number but I can't seem to find it. If anyone knows how I would reach him it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Nick
  3. K

Interest in New production .22lr conversion kits for the Mini 14/ AC556?

Is there any interest in a copy of the "Hohrein" kit not from the beloved John Ciener? Anybody know the best forum to check for interest? Thanks
  4. K

Bump fire stock experience?

I can considering a bump fire stock as a stop gap while waiting for the right gun at a reasonable price to get transferred to my dealer, then to me. Has anyone used one? I found a regular AK very controllable, but I think it was the muzzle break. The AR and MP5 I shot were not uncontrollable...
  5. K

Sterlings to look out for

I am in the market for a Sterling SMG and I was curious what are good ones to look out for. I see the price range from $6500 to $8000, and I want to get a good one. I plan on shooting it, so I am not looking for a collectors piece, just a good reliable plinker, and something I can demo my...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter