Search results

1. G

Grey Ghost Uppers for the CF-W bolt.

I just sent you an email. I'd take one. Please include me on your list. Hope I'm not too late!!! Thanks, Gunman
  2. G

I'm interested in 5 or 6 of your very highest quality drums.. Please let me know when they're...

I'm interested in 5 or 6 of your very highest quality drums.. Please let me know when they're ready. thanks! Kirk a.k.a. Gunman
  3. G

Lowest Price On 30 Round P-Mags I've Seen Yet !

Because they are compatible with a greater number of weapons systems and include the dust cover. You know they changed them for a reads on, right?
  4. G

Lowest Price On 30 Round P-Mags I've Seen Yet !

Spend another buck or two and get the Gen M3s, not the older ones. You won't be sorry..
  5. G

Need advice -- Select Fire RR

Be careful! If I recall, most of the Stemple guns are rewelds. My local SOT had one and it took him a very long time to sell it. Another top choice would be the Sendra/BFI. They are highly regarded and fetch a premium. Thank goodness Vegas mentioned the adapter pin to mate small hole uppers...
  6. G

RPB over stamp question

I think the Max-11A1/9 only works with the SWD M11A1 guns, not the RPB Versions with the small magwell.
  7. G

mac 10 smg

Don't want to hijack a thread where someone is looking for help, but can you tell me what folding stock that is on your M-10 Vegas? Is it one of Sam's? My M11 would sure look good with one of those! Thanks, Kirk
  8. G

RIP SABRE?

Call me a smarta$$, but I can't help but think about all those posts that said something like "take my money" for a 13 pound boat anchor. I watched the disassembly video with all those screws and thought WTF, who would buy one of these?
  9. G

Best UZI Mag Loader ??

http://www.tacticalinc.com/lula-loaders-c-97_417.html Yes, got it from Tactical Innovations. All the lulu loaders are on sale! This is my first purchase from them. They did a great job. My loader came in the mail yesterday, so I was able to play with it last night... It's awesome and so fast...
  10. G

It's about damned time

Did anybody mention buying more ammo and mags :-)
  11. G

Best UZI Mag Loader ??

Thanks again guys! I found the lula Uzi loader on sale for $19.99 and ordered one. Should be here in a couple days!
  12. G

Taking new UZI for a spin

I just watched the video. What size BLackjack buffer were you using?
  13. G

Taking new UZI for a spin

That's funny! I took my Vector out for its first spin on Sunday afternoon! Ran perfect! A real crowd pleaser... Congrats and enjoy!!
  14. G

Best UZI Mag Loader ??

I'd say the jury has spoken and the verdict is the Lula loader. I'll pick one up and give it a try. Anything beats loading by hand. The Youtube video makes it look really easy. Thanks for ALL the input guys! Much appreciated!! Gunman
  15. G

Best UZI Mag Loader ??

Took my Vector to the range today.. She ran like a sewing machine but loading all those mags by hand for a subgun really sucks. So, here goes another one of those "best" questions: What's the best mag loader for UZI mags? Is there one that makes loading quick and easy? I've searched and found 3...
  16. G

Side Cocking Uppers M11 9 from PS

bruh44 - I want to run the Lage 22 kit on an SC upper also. Sounds like I should call Sam and see if there's a waiting list I need to get on. Thanks for sharing your experience!
  17. G

I saw a different thread where you mentioned Tick Bite Supply. The SC upper you got from them is an MPA, right? Their website shows out of stock, but I emailed them a couple weeks ago and they said they had some. Only the PS uppers have the spring? Otherwise you cock and just push the handle...
  18. G

Phone # for M-60 Joe?

I worked with him last year on a Lightning Link project and he would never give his phone number. If you email him with your phone number and a time to call, he will call you. If you have a blocking feature enabled on your phone, he won't be able to get through. Ask me how I know :-) In the...
  19. G

If you guys don't mind me asking, is there something special about Sam's Side Cocking Uppers that make them worth waiting for? Several of the popular websites mentioned on this forum also sell them (i.e., US Machineguns, just to name one). What about MPA Side Cockers? Are they plug and play on...
  20. G

Tight M11 SMG Magwells with Z-Mag, Suomi, and other Magazines

Need some help with my vote please. Since I just recently received my 86 M11/9, I only have Zmags. I just inserted the 3 I have into the magwell and I wouldn't call them tight. They seem to fit well and I don't have to exert any unusual pressure toseat them. However, they certainly do not drop...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter