Search results

1. C

Belgium Sten Has Arrived - Finally

Yes it seems better machining = indeed the bolt looks decent - I have another sten (home made type ) from Switzerland - and it is the pinnacle of Sten manufacturing for quality - but again as you suggest probably also reverse engineered - the Belgium sits somewhere in the middle with the...
  2. C

Belgium Sten Has Arrived - Finally

Guys just added this to my collection - so who knows more about them - there is a sum of 4 lines on Wikapedia on the subject of them Looks much better made than any MK II sten I have owned or handled really crap photos on link below...
  3. C

New Sterling Book! "A History of the Small Arms made by the Sterling Armament Co..."

Always order directly from Pen & Sword as we need to keep them producing the books we need - brilliant about the book as GOD is now got silly priced as it is out of print !
  4. C

Converting Sten's to .45ACP?

Looks good just need the machining for the bolt - any ideas ? As we are permitted fully auto - would need to be fairly accurate I would think
  5. C

Converting Sten's to .45ACP?

45acp conversion - hey did you take this any farther as I would love to give it a go - I am in Europe and have a few MKII's kicking around - so just need help and advice Tok Conversion Mag Housing is a PPS43 housing and the magazines - the bolt needs to be machined to allow pickup from the...
  6. C

What to do with MAC flats?

Still got the sets of flats pm.me please
  7. C

Owner of www.ammobroom.com Owner of www.gunsmithclear.com

Owner of www.ammobroom.com Owner of www.gunsmithclear.com
  8. C

how to bend McKay uzi flat

Any update on the jig ???????????
  9. C

Nosy Neighboors ???

Works for me where ever I have ever lived - let the LE know and the neighbours - then everyone is happy !
  10. C

Uzi brass catcher

Gave up waiting Bought an Ammobroom instead - works brilliantly - collects the odd rock but no drama !

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter