Search results

1. A

Sold my MK760 got a MAC11 best move ever

I had a MK760 and it was the biggest piece of garbage, could not get it firing and it was a money pit....got a MAC11 and I absolutely love it....I also picked up a LAGE MK2 upper and 11/15.....man, I know why everyone loves these things....glad I grabbed some of the shockwave mags before any mag...
  2. A

MK760 not shooting consistently

I have a MK760 which I have sent to 2 different Gunsmith’s to get working and it still will not work consistently. Went to the range and used 5 different mags, including original mags and used fiocci, sig Sauer, lake city and S&B and it all did the same thing....I could not get through one...
  3. A

MK 760 Ejector

Does anyone know where to get a MK 760 ejector?
  4. A

MK760 Picatinny rail

The iron sights on my MK760 are not the best so I wanted a non permanent option so I contacted M60Joe and bought his Picatinny rail and it fits and works great. I mounted my Burris FastFire on it and it even allows me to see my iron sights.....it’s amazing what a difference the red dot sight...
  5. A

MK760 help

Does anyone have accurate dimensions of the MK760 tube dimensions? I don’t have a caliper and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....
  6. A

Forgotten weapons shooting SW76

Ian does a good job shooting this SW76 https://www.full30.com/video/0216bdb1f9500a3f3f891614825464e0?utm_source=system&utm_medium=email&utm_content=forgottenweapons&utm_campaign=subscribers
  7. A

MK760 sights way off

I just shot my MK760 for the first time and I used good brass Federal ammo and at 25 yards it was about 24 inches high and to the right.....I am very disappointed.....I know it’s not a sniper rifle but it’s not even close to useful like this.....are there an6 Gunsmith’s who can help fix this...
  8. A

Why are MK760s and SW76 harder to find

I recently got my MK760 after a year and I was looking at maybe getting another and it seems there are not many on the market anymore.....I know the Class III world is weird I was wondering what’s going on?
  9. A

Finally got my MK760

After 365 days I finally got my MK760....love it, even the somewhat wobbly stock....
  10. A

MK 760 Help

Gents, I am still waiting for my MK760 and I am working on a project, I want to make a wood grip for my MK760....could any of you gents kindly take a picture of the grip area.....if you have a gun in hand can you remove a grip and let me see the underside where it attaches to the metal?....feel...
  11. A

Rate of fire

As I am in my 11th month wait for my MK760, I was wondering is it possible to slow the rate of fire? I guess the only thing you could do would be get a weaker recoil spring?
  12. A

MP5 Binary Trigger

I ordered a franklin armory binary trigger several months ago, it was a lot of money and a long wait and I was very suspect that it was nothing more than a novelty tool.....I got it last week and installed it in my MP5, it was very easy to do.....I went to the range and put 300 rounds though it...
  13. A

MK760/SW76 magazine pouch

I have been looking for a magazine pouch for my MK760 mags(at month 8 of my NFA wait).....I bought 2 French MAT49 magazine pouches and they are a perfect fit.....the only thing I had to do was get liquid rubber and coat the metal snaps so they don’t scratch the mags and it fits perfect....for...
  14. A

Soumi conversion for MK 760

About 9months ago I sent 10 Soumi mags to SA Machine to be converted to be used for my still pending MK 760, I just got them back and I am so very impressed with Scott’s work. You can see the unmodified Soumi mag with one of the modified magazines. Parkerized and look brand new, he takes a...
  15. A

M50 Reising finally shoots

I have had a M50 reising for about 5 years, it never shot well....FTF, FTE and just issues....I changed all the springs and had the feed ramp polished but still had issues....I have 6 Christie mags and 2 GI, and they were sporadic...I called Chase Christie and he explained how the feed lips need...
  16. A

Sling swivel help on Semi Uzi build

I am building a semi auto UZI and have it complete except the sling swivel. I bought the parts from http://shop-usbarrelshrouds-com.3dcartstores.com/Uzi-Sling-Swivel-New_p_83.html But the pin does not go out the other side so I can punch and flare it.... Any thoughts? I don't have a welder...
  17. A

Scott Andrey still in business?

Does anyone know if Scott Andrey is still in business? Have tried calling and emailing over a dozen times.....
  18. A

Reising help

Guys, I need some help with my Reising. I have had it about 5 years and shot it about 5 or 6 times and each time it has issues feeding, double feed, failure to extract......I have sent the gun to two Gunsmith's and replaced all of the springs and firing pin and polished the feed ramp....I...
  19. A

Reising 30 Christie Mags

I have a Reising that shoots the original 12 round mags great but the 6 30 round Christie mags are hit and miss....Its definitely not the gun, just wondering what my options are since you cannot find any other mags for a decent price.
  20. A

Golani Help!

I know this is old news, but I am new to the forum and I have a Golani Galil that is not firing....FTE/FTF.....I used different types of magazines and ammo.....I want to fix it....

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter