Search results

1. J

Has anyone removed the muzzle device from their M11/15?

I was looking for some pointers, I want to put a different brake on. And before I started removing stuff I was wondering if anyone else, which I am sure they have, had removed theirs already. I was thinking its just a matter of removing the 4 bolts holding the forend on, pull the gas block and...
  2. J

Help: Looking for an 1/2 x 28 brake I saw in a post here

Hey all, Somewhere, and I can't find it again, I saw a brake that somebody had put on they're M11/15. I want to say it started with a "C"...… I had searched it when I saw the thread and they said that it was a pretty loud brake, with lots of flame. Just what I need...lol
  3. J

Lage M11 stock adapter question

Can one of you smarter guys tell me what the 2 screws are for on this stock adapter part? I think, but I'm not sure, they contact the pin that holds the OEM stock release assy. But I'm just not sure...….:bang
  4. J

M11/15 Handguard options

Has anyone changed out the handguard for a different style yet? I personally dont have any m-lock parts so I was thinking of just replacing the handguard with something different. Thoughts?
  5. J

Has anyone run the max 12 mk2 suppressed with VBS?

I just put a new muzzle device on to mount my suppressor and want to try it out. Then I realized Ive got the VBS installed, 3 buffers. I was wondering if this would cause an issue. Has anyone tried it?
  6. J

Suomi Drum mag refinishing

Hey all Has anybody refinished their Suomi drums? I was thinking of getting one cerakoted to see how it would work. But since they're like hens teeth I didn't want to sacrifice one so I though I would ask! I would assume that only the outer surface would be coated and leave all the inner...
  7. J

Tip for the Lage folding stock

Hey all I thought I'd share this tip for the Lage folding stock, and any other stock that attaches in a similar manner. You can do this if it's a little loose or you want to protect the finish on your firearm where it might rub against the stock. I've installed a small piece of self adhesive...
  8. J

Max-31 mk2 vs Max-11 mk2, is one better than the other?

Hi all, I know its kind of a noob title for my first post, but I couldn't think of a better way to label it! I've settled on purchasing an M11 and have been looking at the 2 mk2 offerings by Lage to outfit it with once I have it. I can clearly see the differences in the two options but since...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter