Search results

1. AleksanderDavid

ace 7.62x39 polymer lower and magazine catch

hey does anybody have a polymer lower and magazine catch for sale for the 7.62x39 galil ace? looking to convert my galil ace 556 SAR into a regular Galil ace 22 so it takes galil magazines.
  2. AleksanderDavid

problems with cnc warrior recievers

hey, just wondering about if anybody has had problems with the CNC warrior recievers. i have one that has been giving me fits about the dust cover not going on all the way and the holes for the pin that holds in the galil folding stock are not aligned properly. has anybody else had this problem...
  3. AleksanderDavid

galil gas blocks

hey just wondering if anbody out there is interested in machined US made gas blocks for the galil rifle and if anybody knows where i can find an ARM gas block that isn't made by blackthorne
  4. AleksanderDavid

Galil Ace Magazines working in classic galil 5.56x45?

hey, just wondering if anybody has experience with the galil ace 21-23 35 round magazines with bolt hold open that you can get off numerich working in the classic galil rifle?
  5. AleksanderDavid

WTB IMI Galil 18" bbl

hiya, looking to buy an imi galil barrel that is 18" long and NOS in 5.56.
  6. AleksanderDavid

FAB defense M4 style folding stock for the galil

hi, i was wondering if anybody has used the Fab defense M4 style side folding galil stock and what they thought about it, i would like to put one on my golani sporter but may also consider doing just a non folding AR buffer tube instead. the stock is...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter