Search results

1. C

Why is it that 9mm 147gn projectiles are not RN.

A friend knows the guys at ncshooters supply and has run tens of thousands of rounds of their reloads. I've bought and run a few thousand rounds of their 124 and 147gr round noise through pistols, my full auto mp5s, and a full auto m11/9. Haven't tried it in my group uzi yet but I haven't had it...
  2. C

UZI Picture Thread

Group transferable refinished in a titanium cerakote. GSL's version of of the old GemTech can.
  3. C

Full size Uzi Suppressor recommendations.

If you were interested in the Gemtech Mossad II look into the GSL Jericho. Like the phoenix its just an updated version of the can they made for gemtech when they did the back end mfg work. I had my dealer order me one last year when I bought a full sized uzi. GSL at the time said they had the...
  4. C

Picture of Baby Grey Ghost on M11a1?

Welded the front grip mount to the upper on mine to give enough clearance to run a 3 lug over the barrel. Then run a gemtech mk9k or gsl phoenix on it.
  5. C

Bayonet question

As long as it has a bayonet lug you should be fine. I've seen some more modern clones that don't actually have a lug where it should be. I grabbed my bayonet from DSA, The frog I got from RTG who has it cheaper. https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/FAL-L1A1-FROG-FOR-BAYONET-NEW-8p8201.htm
  6. C

HK53 value

A&S is mostly correct. Some early real HK53 barrels were 1/12 twist. TSC told me that they ran into some years ago for a collector who has sold off his collection at this point. The collector sold those parts off and didn't use them for his guns.
  7. C

DES lower install questions

No, Richard from BWE(rip) goes over it here.
  8. C

Practical Solutions Uzi-style folding stock

The entire setup works well. I did have to weld the front grip mount onto the upper though to fit a 3 lug over the barrel for the can. I should have gone with the shark fin cocking handle as well. That one likes to spin loose as soon as the thread locker breaks down. The only thing I'd change...
  9. C

Practical Solutions Uzi-style folding stock

Run one on my 380 gun and like it. I also have one somewhere for my m11/9. I actually don't care for it with that gun as its too long(Sam offered it short or longer to work with the sk upper and I choose the longer).
  10. C

M11a1 size?

And a picture with a modified baby ghost upper next to the g19 and a beretta 92fs. I ended up welding the front grip mount as I needed the space after I had Mike Woodward install a navy 3 lug onto the barrel. Have Sam's uzi style stock on it which is what I'd recommend if you want to keep it...
  11. C

M11a1 size?

M11 380 next to a glock 19
  12. C

Poll: What would you pay for a belt fed?

The thing I want more than anything else not on the market right now would be an am180 upper followed by a 22lr beltfed. Past that I'd love a fm-9 style upper for the guns. For anything else I'd have to see the size of it and how crazy it looks.
  13. C

I’m I the only one that wants a Mac90?

Yea the ps90 sbr or a p90 in full auto is a really fun little gun. The p90 in full auto just handles great. Not really sure if I'd want a mac upper for it though. Honestly something belt fed in 9mm or 22 made for it(even a 22 upper that takes am180 mags) would be something I think that would...
  14. C

Lage has been Cracked

A few people have made them with tommy guns like the original as well. I really wish lage would sell his though.
  15. C

Could A .308 Upper For The Mac Style Family Of RRs Be Designed

What's worst is that MM21e gun has a good chance of not even working. Look how many have been listed on hkpro with the following description: Under 1k rounds fired with more semi than full and just back from Mike Otte for service. I know a few sear owners with guns built on fmp or german parts...
  16. C

Dissecting Lage Upper

Don't think I have a picture without the can on it.
  17. C

Dissecting Lage Upper

One thing I did with my sk upper was getting a mk2 barrel from lage and having it cut down and a 3 lug installed over it by tsc machine(same way they do hk94 cut downs). Stock barrel wasn't long enough. This way I could run my existing 3lug cans like the gsl phoenix. Something to consider if...
  18. C

Left handed

Try different ammo. Are you running suppressed? If so what can? A lot of suppressors can't really handle full auto well. I mostly shoot 147gr with a gsl phoenix and its not a big problem shooting southpaw.
  19. C

Show me your non parkerized refinished macs

OD Green cerakote on the m10, gun candy kracken on the m11/9. My m11/380 in its current setup in tiffany blue cerakote and silver.
  20. C

Why so few aftermarket parts for HK MP5s?

Most everything else has aftermarket support. You have US made handguards and rails as well as ones made in the middle east by pof and B&T in europe. For magazines the problem is a lot of the third party ones sucked including the US made ones. The POF mags were like 30 bucks or so a piece...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter