Search results

1. pauls

holographic sights

The comp. has two divisions optics and iron sights.Iwas just hoping to run both this year.Optics is first
  2. pauls

holographic sights

Went cheap and got a True glow red/green dot.Can't see SH--T in direct sun light.Sugestions ?Got compaction in Aug.What can I find at Sportsmansguide or cheaperthandirt.Sight mark/xts?This is for sub gun
  3. pauls

Scott Andrey comes through again

I was not endorsing or advocating his business.Just expressing that I personally have always had good luck dealing with him.I would love another source of S&W 76 parts,but at the time he being the only source that is the route I took.Regretable that others had bad experiences---just telling how...
  4. pauls

Got standard 8" replacement barrel"will have it 1/2 28 threaded for compensator"--I always send a heads up email.But ordering I send a detailed letter with money order.He can be contacted by phone for questions,but I like snail mail paper trail.Hasn't failed yet.
  5. pauls

Ordered a S&W 76 barrel 01/06/2016 got it 02/07/2016.Fits tight,shoots straight.Over the past 13 yrs of dealing with him---Scott is the Man. loyal customer.
  6. pauls

Picked up first can from my C2,C3 yesterday.

The suppressor is a -uv22-.Designed and built by my C2,C3. Host,Walther P22,lets see how long she lasts,.A Ruger 10/22 with threaded barrel,not an adathread knob job.And A Colt AR-15 with a CMMG .22lr convertion.
  7. pauls

What is your favorite "ablative"?

Besides water or WD 40.
  8. pauls

Need exploded view .22 convertion kit.

It says the exact same thing on the bolt,as the magazine.Sorry can't do photo right now,have to get new camera.
  9. pauls

Picked up first can from my C2,C3 yesterday.

On a form 4,in Mi. Snail mail sent out 09/29/2015.12/12/2015.Didn't know .22LR could be so much fun.Whole new problem though,feeding it.
  10. pauls

Need exploded view .22 convertion kit.

The kit is a ".22 L.R. conversion for M16/AR-15 Colt firearms division Colt industries inc Hartford.CT."That description is what is on the magazine.I think I am missing the ejector?Found at a garage sale,all torn apart in a box.P.M. is ok.Thanks for the help.
  11. pauls

Is a semi 1919 legal in ny state?

Don't know about NY state. I built one/have 10 years ago..Here in Michigan (checked with the DNR)I can deer hunt with it if I only have 5 rounds linked together.Mich.has no mag. limit so it's rock and roll all day long with a{not a dealer or part of the company}black sheep crank.But 250 round...
  12. pauls

Fury,Verp,Saiga-slide fire

I know "slide fire"isn't to kosher here,but until I can afford a RR m16 mine works.Seeing as there are hardly no transferable shotguns,I am trying to cheat.Slide fire offers the ssak-47 that will work on a Saiga according to them.Will it work on a Fury or Verp?You can't aim worth a s%$# with the...
  13. pauls

What's a S&W 76 worth?

Yes,when I order I go by the prices on that website, send a heads up e-mail,snail mail an order letter with a M/O.If your e-mailing or trying to call with a question don't know what to tell you.
  14. pauls

What's a S&W 76 worth?

Got a #13 spring last week,only took 2 1/2 weeks from order to delivery.Same order,but waiting on recoil spring guide tube to arrive.
  15. pauls

What's a S&W 76 worth?

8-10k is about right,but if the serial numbers are consecutive a fair bit more if sold as a set.New parts are available,one source-SA machine.
  16. pauls

No weld suomi frakenmag

After doing suomi drum build(76ers got it easy,no angles, short tower, less pusher dummies)what to do with the left over mag.section?Drill and tap.The tabs at the bottom are a great platform.[ATTACH]30615[/ATTACH 63rnds of fun.I have a wire flux welder,but there is no way.To thin.
  17. pauls

Sighting in distance

This guy knows his S#@t,it help me at Black Creek.But whats up with the Thompson Paul lol.
  18. pauls

No drill picatinny shroud mount for S&W 76

May apply to other shrouded gun.
  19. pauls

No drill picatinny shroud mount for S&W 76

Sorry tried to do a link.at amazon"abe advanced optics 30mm scope ring".The repo shroud on my S&W 76 measured 28.72mm Hmmm got me thinking.Got one, a little milling and it is tight.Good for lights,lasers,but most important any picatinny compatible front grip.Can go forward or back,it will clear...
  20. pauls

9mm subgun compensatory?

Sorry wasn't explicit,threaded barrel, choice/advice what kind of compensator.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter