Search results

1. N

Finding an SMG spec 45acp Uzi bolt

Where are you located? I have a 45 bolt. I'm not interested is selling, but if you are close you can take all the measurements you want.
  2. N

BEST suppressed pistol design?

Not mag fed, but I always thought a rotating breach like on the Magnum Research Lone Eagle would make a great suppressor host.
  3. N

Barrel run update

Troy, take care of your wife and the main business. In the NFA game we are used to waiting. I really appreciate what you do for the FA community and wish you and your wife the best.
  4. N

Barrel run update

Do a mag dump with a micro or closed bolt mini and you will appreciate porting more than you ever imagined.
  5. N

Volunteer Commando Mark 45 Magazine Questions

Wow, that brings up memories. I had a Commando Mark 45 back in 81 or 82. I bought it at a pawn shop and it was fun to shoot but required full power loads. Would jam with target loads. Long before I knew anything about SMGs so no idea what mag it took. I don't even remember when or to whom I...
  6. N

Has anyone tried the Eagle Ranger loader on an M11 mag.

Have not tried the eagle Ranger. It is similar to the ETS C.A.M. loader which will not fit an M11 Mag. I talked to a rep from ETS about making one for M11s but they were not interested. However, he told me if i wanted to cut up my current ETS loader to try and make it work he would replace if...
  7. N

Gauging interest in an adjustable bolt

I would buy one if it was available. Depending on price I might buy a couple of them. I have all three generations of the CFW tungsten bolt, but if something new came out I would grab it while it was available. I talked to Tom at length trying to figure out the M10 tungsten bolt and how to...
  8. N

eBay - ACTION ARMS UZI PISTOL BOX & CASE

Wow $250 for a box and case. I really wish I had not thrown out all of my cardboard boxes and pistol cases years ago. Had no place to store them and did not see the value back then. Now my new firearms are just "as new" since I don't have original packaging. The ignorance of youth.
  9. N

Tenko Preorder Discount

I think there is definitely a market for the Tenko. Will everyone on the wait list take delivery at any price? Probably not, but some will and some who have not heard of the Tenko yet will want one once it is on the market. An M10 with a Tenko adapter will be much more affordable than a DIAS...
  10. N

Gun Insurance?

I use Collectibles Insurance as well. Rates are reasonable in my opinion. One bonus is they cover in bound shipments. Some of the auction houses charge outrageous premiums to insure MGs being shipped to you. Read your policy and look at the limitations, but it has saved me quite a bit being...
  11. N

AM 180

But it still took almost 5 minutes to load one magazine. You would need at least 3 of them to keep up with an AM180.
  12. N

Uzi pistol

Title II Arms used to make a Micro Uzi style stock for the Uzi pistol. It was attached with two screws in the backplate. Of course you need to SBR before you install a stock.
  13. N

Any black friday deals out there?

Shockwave has Zmags on sale and they have the 50 round mags in stock.
  14. N

Front takedown pin hole slightly ovaling

I do not have a lathe, but if someone wants to make Delrin pins I would buy a few. The newer Lage uppers are adjustable to make sure they are in contact with the backplate so egging the takedown pin hole should not be an issue. Of course I still shoot OEM uppers also so having some Delrin...
  15. N

Prices??

if you want to maximize the return split it up. I've bought several packages for about the market price of the SMG. Great deal for me, but not so much for the seller. If you don't want to sell yourself and time is not an issue, you might consider one of the big auction houses like Rock Island...
  16. N

Suppressor for Lage 10/31 opinions

I have a Coastal Mims but it is a bit large for the Max10-31 in my opinion. I like the Silencer Co. Octane 9. It's light weight and good sound suppression. I have an Octane 45k but have not tried it on the 10-31.
  17. N

COBRAY M11 Current Value?

Midwest Tactical usually has a couple as well.
  18. N

Need Help Identifying Firearm that these 9mm SMG Magazines fit

They do not look like my factory 9mm Aug mags, but could be aftermarket.
  19. N

MAC 10 original suppressor question

I am not an attorney and don't play one on TV, but ..... Silencer Co sells different endcaps for their cans. So if you have a 46 caliber Hybrid, you can put a 30 caliber or 22 caliber end cap on it. I always thought it was a bad idea. Sure it might be a little more quiet when shooting...
  20. N

SKS value question.

Back in the 70s it was a $100 gun and I still think of them as that, but in the current market it is a $450 to $600 gun. I would probably jump on it.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter