Search results

1. M

Need the best magazine loader

I would be interested in to see your phototype. My son has a 3D printer. I could ask him about making your adapter. I also have a Magpump on back order (FOR 1 month) from Optics planet. Don't know when I'll get it.
  2. M

Price check Suomi drums?

Have you decided? How much?
  3. M

Price check Suomi drums?

When do you expect to have them in? I am interested
  4. M

MAC Sear Spring

OK with the FA only trigger, the tigger return spring is eliminated. That helped to reduce the pull 1-2 lbs.
  5. M

MAC Sear Spring

Does your Mac have the stock trigger or the Lage FA only? Are you able to measure the trigger weight pull?
  6. M

MAC Sear Spring

The spring is over built for the job. Based on the Mac design speck of lowest price rules all. The spring was probably just the cheapest available with no engeering thought for the shooter. I keep checking the trigger pull after each 500 rnds. Sofar no change to triggerpull. The only runways...
  7. M

MAX 31 loader for converted STEN MAG

For anyone that reads this thread. medphy's printed loaders work great
  8. M

Price check Suomi drums?

condition matters. Are they in excellent shape or just barely usable and dented?
  9. M

I wanted to thank you for loaders. They look very nice.
  10. M

PM sent
  11. M

MAC Sear Spring

OK Here is my update. First thanks to MEDPHYS for his suggestion to cut the spring. I cut one coil at a time and tested the trigger pull. Three coils were cut off the stock MAC spring before yielding a good result. With Lage FA only trigger and the cut spring the trigger pull (measured...
  12. M

MAC Sear Spring

I cut 2 coils off the stock sear spring. I got tired waiting for the Wolf spring to arrive. Trigger pull is very good. Hope to test fire it next weekend
  13. M

Anyone know where I can find a loader for a Sten MAG that has the tab added for use in a LAGE MAX 31? Standard Sten loaders don't fit when the tab is added to the mag.
  14. M

MAC Sear Spring

I still believe there had to be someone that has done this before me. I guess they don't comment here?
  15. M

MAC Sear Spring

The bolt is resting fully on the sear. It shows what the trigger pull can be without the heavy sear spring. I have a 18% lighter spring coming from Wolf. That should knock another 1.5 lbs off the pull. Hope to test it this weekend.
  16. M

MAC Sear Spring

Thanks Medphys, I am giving your idea a try. Did you make your own spring? I should have included this with the original post. I have a Lage 31 upper and a FA ONLY trigger installed. The sear spring is TOO heavy for the work needed. Holding the sear up for bolt engagement when the trigger...
  17. M

MAC Sear Spring

So I should try lighter bolt return springs to reduce trigger pull?
  18. M

MAC Sear Spring

Is there a source to replace the Mac 11/9 sear spring with a lighter sear spring? I have the Lage FA only trigger to lighten the pull but the spring is heavy. The original looks like it was from a 64 Cadillac suspension spring. Wolf Springs, didn't have anything. A little lighter sear spring...
  19. M

Latest Nfatracker approval times: climbing straight up

WOW I feel pretty good about my instate transfer from an individual. That took 4 months 3 weeks. Check cashed 23 April 2016. Stamp received 14 Aug.
  20. M

Upgraded Max-31 Mag Adapter

When will offer it for sale to the public?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter