Search results

1. S

Need a Transferable Sendra Lower re Anodized

I never could get Victor to answer my emails so that was my answer for that. After speaking to several different anodizing companies I got a little nervous when they told me that re-anodizing it could change the size of the holes during the process so I gave up.. I instead found a local smith...
  2. S

Full size Uzi Suppressor recommendations.

Bowers Vers9s 3 lug on my Uzi's and MP5. A great large volume can. They have the best customer service.
  3. S

Need a Transferable Sendra Lower re Anodized

Looking for someone to re anodize a transferable Sendra lower. Anyone recommend someone or a company? I reached out again to Victor at US Anodizing but it’s been 2 weeks and haven’t heard back. I know last year he told me he wasn’t taking in individual work as they were trying to complete a...
  4. S

Full Auto Uzi in Connecticut.

Sent another pm..
  5. S

Sent pm..
  6. S

I found the lower you need.. it came off my Vector I purchased out of CT a few years back.. send a pm if ya want it..
  7. S

I have one somewhere.. if you want it just send a pm and we can work out the details..
  8. S

Gun Insurance?

Eastern insurance. Contact Laura Sewell at 1-800-545-9326 lsewall@easterninsurance.com Be patient, she is very busy..
  9. S

Complete mini uzi bolts!

Thank you for that detail of information
  10. S

Is polishing a feed ramp in a full size Uzi worth doing?

Now it sounds like mag springs… What kind of mags are you using?
  11. S

Is polishing a feed ramp in a full size Uzi worth doing?

Another for a Dremel and Flitz.
  12. S

Complete mini uzi bolts!

scotty57, beautiful bolts btw... Please educate me... Your spring doesn't have the recoil buffer pad. Is that not needed on a Mini Uzi SMG? I currently have one on mine, I was just curious. Thanks!
  13. S

SilencerCo Uzi adapter?

I beleive I have one of those adapters laying around somewhere. If I find it, would you be interested?
  14. S

A+ recommendation for Thomas at Materialized Arms aka new Vector

I just recieved my extractor and pin form Tommy today. I installed it in my heavy bolt I got from Troy and its a perfect fit.
  15. S

IWI Pro magazine

Uzi Pro’s work fine in my Vector SMG.. Surplus mags need to be tuned for function. IMHO
  16. S

Richard from BWEfirearms has passed away.

If anyone is inclined to donate, here is the link. https://www.givesendgo.com/hoff God speed Richard....
  17. S

Which Suppressor? GSL Jericho or Bowers Vers 9s

Bowers VERS 9s hands down.. Its a high volume can that can be put on any subgun.. Thier customer service rocks!! Go three lug and don't look back.
  18. S

Vector Drum Winder / Loader ?????

Pictures speak for themselves…hope this helps!!
  19. S

Stolen Transferables??? Anyone ever had one stolen?

I’ve also had Eastern Insurance for a few years now.. I’ve never had a claim and I hope I never.. I think the lady’s name is Laura Sewall at Historic Firearms Insurance Department.. Great Experience!!
  20. S

NFA Items at an estate auction

Where is the auction?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter