Search results

1. P

KAK Making Threaded Uzi Barrels

A couple of months ago, they posted on Reddit asking about Uzi parts people wanted. Now they've posted a video of their threaded Uzi barrel on Instagram KAK Uzi Page https://kakindustry.com/specialty-parts/firearm-platforms/uzi/ I look forward to seeing what else they can make for the Uzi.
  2. P

How "snug" are the FAB Defense rails?

Really wish they'd update it with an MLOK version. I emailed them a couple-few years ago asking if they'd consider an MLOK version in the future and got a firm "no" as a reply.
  3. P

Must-have spare parts

I could also use some tips on good spares to keep around for a semi-auto.
  4. P

MLOK Handguard for Uzi?

Definitely something I'm considering in the back of my head, would need to get some measurements to see if it's even feasible. If I'm being honest I don't love the way it looks and was crossing fingers there may be something lower profile and more aesthetically pleasing but I'll work with what...
  5. P

MLOK Handguard for Uzi?

I understand how business works. I came here asking if there was an MLOK handguard for the Uzi. I did that after google searching and doing my own work reaching out to companies that already make a non-MLOK handgaurd (FAB) and a company that makes lots of MLOK handguards (MI) for a lot of...
  6. P

MLOK Handguard for Uzi?

If there's a market for the FAB UTR I believe there's a market for it or something similar in MLOK. It's not going to sell like hotcakes or anything but it would sell.
  7. P

MLOK Handguard for Uzi?

I'm 90% sure it doesn't exist. The FAB Defense UTR would be perfect with MLOK cuts instead of a pic rails but I emailed asking if they had and plans or maybe could make an MLOK version of the UTR and got this response: I've also emailed Midwest Industries asking if they have or would think...
  8. P

How to suppress a semi

SBR and BWE 3-lug.
  9. P

Uzi SBR with AAC 3-lug flash hider is ridiculous...

Like a space gun made from old parts.
  10. P

Uzi SBR with AAC 3-lug flash hider is ridiculous...

...Ridiculously awesome. What a weird look. Stopped by The National Matches' Commercial Row yesterday and Remington brands was doing its usual blow-out sale. I was picking up an AAC 51t mount for a friend when I saw this lone 9mm 3-lug flash hider. When I asked price I was told $50 so I...
  11. P

ATF Signed my permission slip!

Aww man, I really LOVE the metal folder and it's never bugged me...but tell me more about the wood stock. Is it easy to swap from the folder to the wood then back? It feels okay but I really want this as a suppressed package but the check cashing date on my Omega 9k is about 4 months behind...
  12. P

I have 2 of those pending right now and I'm crossing my fingers for under 200 days. One of them has the same check-cashed date as this Form 1.
  13. P

Everyone else goes tacti-cool, I go preschool. I only called once on 6/12 to make sure it wasn't held up on the FBI background check and didn't ask when it went pending. I did add this to NFA tracker.
  14. P

Form 1 SBR took 151 days from check cashed to approved, and additional 8 days via USPS. Now just waiting for that Form 4 approval on my can! It's not full-auto but I'm excited to have my first stamp approved. The 3-lug BWE barrel is a nice fit, too! I also have the original IMI short barrel...
  15. P

Subsonic Ammo recommendations?

I don't shoot steel in everything and it never even tickles anything I have polygonally rifled. My main AK is in 5.45 so steel is all it eats. Still, I have AR's I'll put Wolf through and a Storm Lake barreled non-glock that chews up Herters 115gr steel cased 9mm. Heading to the range tomorrow...
  16. P

Thanks for the recommendation. Are the 158gr bullets with the extra ~$90 compared to 147gr?
  17. P

I will keep that in mind, thanks for the heads up.
  18. P

Based on price and that it's TMJ I was leaning this way. I have a bunch of this in .45 and it's treated me well. I don't think anyone will notice if my ammo doesn't match my rollmark. I'm guessing it should cycle okay? FYI my Uzi is a semi, would it still run away? Not that it matters, I...
  19. P

I have a Form 1 pending to SBR my Model B with a 3-lug barrel and a Form 4 pending on an Omega9k. I want to stock up on some subsonic ammo for when I want to "show off" how quiet cans can be (plus ammo today is always cheaper than tomorrow!). Are there any known ammo issues with suppressed...
  20. P

Planning to SBR my Uzi Carbine. Cut the barrel or buy new?

After 41F you will need photos, fingerprints, and details of each person on your trust submitted with your trust. If it's only you then only your info, photo, and prints are set. I used Silencer Shop for my Uzi Form 1 (still pending, ugh). I also used a single shot trust for it. It was almost...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter