Search results

1. K

Uzi Extractor

What is sounds like is we need someone to do a run of 9mm extractors. I have owned my SMG for 6 years and have never once in that time seen a genuine 9mm extractor come up for sale
  2. K

Uzi Extractor

Like i posted earlier apparently IMI has not made a 9mm extractor in 30 years, I heard at least that the 45 is supposed to be plug and play but in my case that has not proved to be true. As far as I know there is no source at all for 9mm only 45
  3. K

HUB direct thread mount for 7/8-9 threads?

Mike Prewitt who on a few of the FB pages seems like he will make just about any adapter out there if you can find a way to connect with him. He is on the mac and cheese fb page
  4. K

HUB direct thread mount for 7/8-9 threads?

do you mean a mount to go from the 7/8-9 to say a 1/2x28?
  5. K

What's a good .380 load for the M11?

compared to min and max loads with other calibers the 380 ranges are so small top to bottom I really dont think you see much difference in brass wear but like strob I did see hotter loads pop the trip up sometimes very frequently ***I have only used 100gr bullets as well so no experience with...
  6. K

I was having the trip issue with all load ranges so I ended up taking it out. Just found slightly higher reliability off the magazine in the middle to upper range of loads but as others said start low. My mac10 45 loads are on the low end and work great
  7. K

Uzi Extractor

Thank you Hiller. I will take a little off and retry it
  8. K

With the MAC you can get away with lighter loads because the stroke is so short. With uzi for example it just runs more reliably with hotter ammo. If you have time you can start low and work up to what is reliable in your gun. If you want to just load what you know works across the board the...
  9. K

Uzi Extractor

do you have any pictures of the difference or can you possibly message me or text me some pictures. I am not sure of what you mean by the shelf.
  10. K

Finding an SMG spec 45acp Uzi bolt

Troy told me that when he first looked at this they looked at opening up a 9mm and it didn't work reliably and that's what led him to making runs of 45 only bolts. But that said I'm sure you could figure out how to make a 9mm bolt work
  11. K

I have several random loads I have worked up just using up old powders that I have acquired. I usually load most of my mg loads at near max published loads. so .1 grain under. I have used ZIP and CFE Pistol so far.
  12. K

Uzi Extractor

pretty sure there has not been a 9mm extractor made in 30+years. Supposedly this is because once IMI realized the 45 work the same there was no need. That said I have 2 of the 45 labeled IMI and I cannot get them to work and I cannot figure out how to make them work in my bolts and would like...
  13. K

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

That post from Tina was from this week my friend and either Sam is successful at it or me and most mac owners will never enjoy a slow fire because there is enough rich guys to ruin for us or the few of you that were lucky enough to be into this game when the originals were available. PS mac are...
  14. K

Practical and a few others have and do make new MAC bolts and that is what tina said. I dont follow what you are saying though? Slow fire are tungsten which is much heavier and denser than the steel and thats why they are slow fire they reciprocate slower. The bolt is just a part the machine...
  15. K

It's a post that was around GG lowers and she threw a plug about the bolts because it was applicable to that thread. This is not a list of all the things they have going on. I can assure you the m10 22 uppers are real
  16. K

Under GG mag lowers post in the Uzi section of this forum
  17. K

Not sure if yall saw but Tina from Practical made a post on an Uzi thread saying they are going to be making all varieties full tungsten bolts soon. The greed may need to hurry up and sell those 3000 CFW before they drop to below the new price point. (This is from post about GG lowers for uzi...
  18. K

Long shot I know but is anyone making Uzi Grease gun lowers anymore?

i don't find the pro mag to be consistently reliable and limited to 20rd instead of my GG mags at 30 and 50rd. Thats why I want one
  19. K

Long shot I know but is anyone making Uzi Grease gun lowers anymore?

Last I heard the guy that took over vector was working on making a run of them. Practical also had a list going you can get on but last i heard it was probably not enough interest for a run. I also want one.
  20. K

I stand by that. They were what 800 new? I think 1200-1500 they sell. I think much more than that they dont. Once someone eventually is able to make more they will sell for 75% of the cost of the new ones.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter